Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick of #??? getting her way. Is it that she has brought in a lot of money to the networks? Who gets press conferences, wears what she wants, if I see #??? get on a late night talk show I will lose it.

Respectfully BBM. Many high profile cases do make the late night shows (I'm not talking Jay Leno though). She's already had a 48 hours special, and I suspect we'll hear more from her via 48 hours, lifetime, etc. Remember Robert Blake, and Phil Spector, and Damien (WM3). There are so many, I forget.

Jodi LOVES the attention, and she's gonna milk it for every second that she's got. Just like the interview yesterday.

And I suppose Dr. Phil is waiting in the wings trying to set up some sort of jailhouse interview in the near future. Ughhhh!

Just my opinion.

Mel

HLN ticker that JArias was in the pysch ward, she was in the looney bin transport to the courthouse as well. She is in custody in the jail; and in a new facility. It's common to put a defendant under watch. I myself would like MORE security around her in that court room. end of story.

I think I'll make the Arizona seal my background on my computer. I sit and stare at it often enough. I don't even know what my state's seal looks like, but knowing Oregon, it's balancing a ball.

It's a beaver riding a unicorn under a rainbow.

It's really too bad the monster gets to wear civilian clothes to court today. It would have been so sweet if she came in with her stylish stripes and chains on her ankles and her hands bound. And a piece of masking tape across her mouth.

No worries. I'm sure he'll do fine. Made sure he got a good nights rest last night and a good breakfast.

I'm not sure yet Scuby, but I think I might have to fight you for Dr. Horn. I mean if I recall correctly you have a BF and, well, I don't, so I think that gives me a valid claim to Dr. Horn. Don't worry though, he'll be in good hands...

:whipper: :lick: :whip: :Banane41: :luv:

:blushing:

If the defendant claims that Travis did not suffer then when she is sentenced let her be put to death in that same 'painless' way. No, we're not that uncivilized but she deserves it.

I say stand her up facing a wall, throw 29 knives at her back, flip her around, slit her throat, stick a knife in her heart, and then shoot her in the head!

@Katie

That's what I was saying last night. A few people disagreed with me though because it was prearranged. I just couldn't wrap my head around her lawyers being okay with her speaking publicly like that, especially when their are two more phases before the trial ends.

That interview really hurt her. If it comes into evidence her attorneys are going to have so much more of a hard time then they already had.

Hi everybody! I like the one o'clock start time, I got an entire 8 hour workday done today!

I'm not sure yet Scuby, but I think I might have to fight you for Dr. Horn. I mean if I recall correctly you have a BF and, well, I don't, so I think that gives me a valid claim to Dr. Horn. Don't worry though, he'll be in good hands...

:whipper: :lick: :whip: :Banane41: :luv:

:blushing:

Don't make me go Jodi on you!

I think I'll make the Arizona seal my background on my computer. I sit and stare at it often enough. I don't even know what my state's seal looks like, but knowing Oregon, it's balancing a ball.
OregonStateSeal.jpg

It's really too bad the monster gets to wear civilian clothes to court today. It would have been so sweet if she came in with her stylish stripes and chains on her ankles and her hands bound. And a piece of masking tape across her mouth.

Full-on Hannibal Lecter on a dolly with that face mask. Well, hello Clarice, uh, I mean Jennifer.

I hope JM brings in the info regarding JA's 1st suicide attempt!!!!

oooh jodi...all the bolts are comin loose now...your little duece coup is fallin apart...

welcome to Death Row...

Wonder if granny is sporting her wheelchair today.

Oh Katie....I feel bad for grammy (but maybe it's just me). I did see her walking yesterday and wondered if it was a hoax. But as a person who suffers from neuropathy in my feet, there are times that I don't feel comfortable walking and just wanna sit (like right now). I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.

Look what Jodi did to her. She took advantage of this woman by robbing her home of a gun, and other property - then taking that gun and killing TA.

So if she wants to sit in a wheelchair, I'm not gonna give her any grief. And by the verdict yesterday, it's obvious the jury isn't even looking her way IMHO.

I also heard they all took a flight back home, so I'll be really curious if the family shows up today. My gut tells me they won't be here for the penalty phase.

But I do see where you're coming from.

Hugs,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads