Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2
#JodiArias Kinsey here w/Dennis the Cameraman! Wilmott & Nurmi just passed. Mini Fashion Report: Wilmott wearing Navy Blue

What? No salmon? Someone has to be wearing salmon today (if you follow Wild, you'll know what I'm talking about).

Melanie checking in!

:seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Stabbys Pencil ‏@StabbysPencil 2h

Thinkin of playin a trick on Stabby for 1st day of penalty....what do u think if I wear this shackled pencil costume.

BJ19eunCYAApn5g.jpg:small

What? No salmon? Someone has to be wearing salmon today (if you follow Wild, you'll know what I'm talking about).

Melanie checking in!

:seeya:

Hes in California today....Kinsey is doing it today

I hope Jodi tries to steal a pencil again today and they taze her because of the suicide protocol. That would rule!:rocker:

Just want to share this... grim started his twitter oct '09, an indication as to his age- on 8/10/09 he said- what are you gonna be for halloween? i might be a cow are a bank robber well a real one.

I think Nurmi will still sit far away from FMJ

I went to report him but you have to give your name & it says they may show the entire report to the person being reported, so I was afraid to do it.

Right!

If you have that much money, and yes I consider that a lot of $, why not donate to children in your community who go to bed hungry every night.

Agreed. I have a feeling the giver was taking a calculated risk that JA would be set free and come live with him as his girlfriend!! :floorlaugh:

I do not want to watch the Zimmerman trial, I have to many emotions for both sides.

Yeah, I see that one from both sides too. I prefer one where it's just a criminal case, not with all the side issues of guns or race.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Stabbys Pencil ‏@StabbysPencil 2h

Thinkin of playin a trick on Stabby for 1st day of penalty....what do u think if I wear this shackled pencil costume.

BJ19eunCYAApn5g.jpg:small

...boy you could carry that off...:floorlaugh:

I wanted to post this again from Wild About Trial:

"One interesting thing about both of these upcoming mini-trials is that the rules of evidence are relaxed, so we will probably hear a lot of new information that could not be brought out during the main trial because it’s evidentiary value was in question. Expect even more scandal, as the door has been opened for hearsay testimony."

http://wildabouttrial.com/legal_commentary/jodi-arias-hell-hath-no-fury-commentary/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman