Aggravation phase #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she does they will have to do a psych evaluation to make clear she is competent. I say if she wants it, stop the circus and give it to her.

Please let us be kind on the 'wheelchair' or 'cane' thing...

Lots of people use them as necessary, they don't like them, they don't want them, but at times they need them...

If mental issues could be so visible, we'd be baffled beyond belief...

You're right and I apologize.

I knew she wasn't going to take this lying down. We will probably now see what Travis saw and why he couldn't wait to get away from her.

I think she is feeling the same way now as she did when she killed Travis. And we are now going to see the Jodi that Travis saw and couldn't wait to get away from. She will do anything right now, and if she could kill again, she would do it because her rage is uncontrollable when anyone gets in the way of what she wants.
The thing is, the court will only put up with so much. She things she can manipulate the judge, but I have a feeling she will have no part of this.

The letter to Ryan which I saw yesterday......reeks of JA having to ALWAYS have the last word.

It's just jail for crazies, not an upgrade. Plus now she has to wear a smock made out of yoga mats velcroed together.

Ferguson’s Safety Smock

image.jpg

While I was wandering in the wilderness, unable to connect to WS, I continued to check out the comments on that "other" site. Interestingly, many of them were saying the same thing as you did -- a little more politely, perhaps, but many agreed the interview was a terrible idea. Of course, they all blamed Nurmi and Wilmott for not stopping her. It's a very weird place over there.

So sorry for not being polite, but I am on edge over this trial now. Polite will be back soon, I promise.

wow the margins are blowing. It must be people logging in after work to see what happened or what the heck? Wasn't any one else totally freaked out that JodiArias had traced the pill in the teeth? And how any of this has been allowed; for her to have a fake twitter a friend claiming the posts...etc..the headaches. All of it; taking pills in open court, proving she can get away with just that.....didn't any one else think that was a security risk? Didn't any one else get that? She is a HUGE security risk and should be flanked by guards from here on out.

God, she's so nuts. Using her Sunday School euphemisms when the reality is she is a rageful, brutal killer.

I don't think Wilmot was her lawyer at that time, the lawyer she's talking about is that Victoria person who represented her for a while.

Thanks. I went back to edit my post to a nameless female gender
:hiding:

Maybe Jodi will finally speak the truth.

Smack me LL. She won't make it that easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would that be the 'truth' for the FOURTH time? come on. she's like CA. there's no reason to believe ANY 'truth' she ever tells.

How funny, now Jodi fancies herself to Joan of Ark! She'll want a long white robe, hair untied as she walks barefoot to the gallows!

In reality, she'll have on paper shoes and probably a hair net similar to the elementary lunch-lady.

Let her waive "her right" to forgot the Aggravated Phase, give her the DP and then the needle...right now.

So what's happening? Is court still going? I had to go take a final exam so I missed the start. If anyone can give me a status update that would be awesome! TIA

She's just trying to waive her right to this portion. The Dr.s will examine, she'll be found competent and she'll take the DP sentence. Done deal.

At least for now. But I feel she'll be the prisoner who just keeps on giving. Like Jeffrey MacDonald, but worse...an attention *advertiser censored* who just won't go away.

I guess there may be the possibility that she would memorialize herself for choosing death, though, and "martyring herself" in a way. That's not the right word, but YKWIM...

Court officials say today's proceedings were sealed...but we know there's something the #jodiarias family didn't want seen.

I LOVE this post. I also think her main goal was to continue to defecate on Travis' memory because she remains enraged with him that he didn;t want her, and to make sure all his ex girlfriends know how much sex they were having and that they had plans and that he proposed to her (yeah right!) and that he was having sex with jodi while dating them. I think she hates the girls Travis dated as well as Travis, more than she hates Travis' family, really.

Just jiving on the same theme:
If a genie popped out of a bottle and said to CMJAA, "Do you want out of jail with the condition that Travis were still alive", she wouldn't take the deal.
:moo:

So what's happening? Is court still going? I had to go take a final exam so I missed the start. If anyone can give me a status update that would be awesome! TIA

For reasons unknown court was canceled today last minute (and by last minute I mean well into when court was supposed to already have been on) and won't resume til the 15th and no one knows for sure why.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure this manipulating murderer is not the first or most crafty manipulator to ever make its way into the criminal justice system.

Why are the individuals and institutions who are in control and dealing with "it" not more capable? I mean, come on. It's actually scary that nobody seems to be competent of running facilities properly. This is not that difficult.

There are a lot of people and systems who should be ashamed, reevaluated, replaced, retrained, and held accountable. How many more failures go on that we don't hear about but go on everyday and don't receive attention? How many criminals manipulate and get away with what they're doing and there's not public outrage and families are left screwed over and voiceless? For one, I'm definetly looking at Sheriff Joe....

JA is no more important than any of the other inmate in the jail. The media did a special where inmates were interviewed. It is permitted. If Jodi does not listen to her attorneys it is quite possible therein lies the problem. Why would we try to place blame on someone else? Jodi will not be denied. She will cook her own goose. And since she is so intelligent Jodi knows she has the right to keep her mouth shut.

The best one I've heard yet is that there is a court-ordered full psych eval underway because of her claim to prefer death to LWOP. Naturally, she is just manipulating the system, but it would make sense that the Court would need to take that seriously and go through the motions before the Aggravation phase.

This is all so whacked because she is a pathological liar, and this is clearly a dupe she's attempting, to what end I have no idea. However, if I were in her position, I would prefer the needle (virtually painless death) to 50 years in prison. It's a gift, actually, to know the day you are going to die. And to have a completely painless death? When the alternative is decades in prison? Yeah, give me the needle.

Am I crazy? No, I'm not and neither is she. But then again, she doesn't want the needle, she wants to be a Prison Princess.

Can't believe the judge would rule that the victim impact statements be done on tape. Never have seen that before. I can believe the def.team would try to get it to happen but I've never seen a judge "cheat" the victim's family in that manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member