Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could any client in the world consider the services of Wilmott and Nurmi after this train wreck?? Not only did they perpetuate a series of horrific and slanderous lies in support of their client, that a jury did not buy for ONE MINUTE, but now they have completely lost control of their client.

And I have ZERO sympathy....

Ty JVM....one of the rare times if any I can recall that I have thanked her...she just showed a snippet of Dr. Dreamy/Eye-Candy =D YUMMY!!! He had his face all scrumptiously bearded ....I need a few minutes...roflmao!

well, this explains some of it. dr. horn isn't available monday or tuesday next week.

Yes JA IS competent but evidently she has the magical switch to turn it on and off like everything else she claims.

Thank you, gitana1! I'm so glad we have such awesome "on staff" lawyers at WS.
:seeya:

I have a story to tell about a patient who was on suicide watch. This was when I was a Student Nurse serving a clinical rotation in a forensic psych ward. Which is a locked ward within a locked ward within a psychiatric hospital. The patients are mentally ill folks who have committed a crime of some kind. The goal was to get them stabilized on medications and then release them to jail.

Patient begins raving. Four huge orderlies "assist" him to the "rubber room". Student nurse sits on chair outside the locked door to the room peering in at the patient. Student would watch for 30 minutes, then another student takes over. This goes on all day. Constant one-on-one human surveillance.

During my 30 minute watch period the patient squatted, pooped, and then came over to the door with feces in his hand and smeared it back and forth over the window glass! I yelled for my Supervising nurse. She said "Oh, yeah, they do this all the time. So we can't see them. I'll call for the orderlies."

So, this is the kind of place where Ms. Arias now finds herself. And she thought she was SO smart......

I think you and I can trade stories over some wine.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

so are the documents sealed because of HPPA violations due to mental health? What a game she is playing. wow. Unseal those documents now and someone needs to make a statement. I wonder if our Wonderful Prisoner finally had an outburst of violence today that had her thrown right out of chambers? Why else would HLN report a gurney on that floor?

I think Beth just wanted to punch JVM in the head when she interrupted her mid-sentence. I wish she would of.

An 18 yr old punk! :banghead: His picture is at the link. :eek:

Jodi Arias bomb threat: 2 arrested in connection with tweet

Posted: 11:16 AM
Last Updated: 10 minutes ago

• By: abc15.com staff

PHOENIX - Authorities identified the two people arrested Thursday in connection with a tweet sent Wednesday about an IED in the Jodi Arias courtroom.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies arrested the man and woman around 11 a.m. at a hotel near 43rd Avenue and McDowell Road.

MCSO identified the male suspect as 18-year-old Laquint H. Cherry, and the female suspect as his girlfriend, Christina Hogan. She was questioned and then released.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...on-with-arias-bomb-threat-tweet#ixzz2Sq7ttRso

Seriously if they appease the convicted murderer I will be pissed... Video taping removes some of the humanity, detaches things a bit and that's not fair because this family's suffering is real, it's honest and it isn't pandering it's the true impact of the convicted murderers evilness. Oi oi oi. To try and lessen their impact statements is beyond unreasonably cruel to them... Moo..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

IMO she has been having her @ss kissed by the court--in fear of "appeals" and her defense team in fear of, well , HER! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JA obviously loves to edify in letters...doesn't give the other person a chance to object. I can just imagine Ryan Burns mouth falling open and thinking WTF?

......and then promptly lining his bird's cage with it.

I graded all day (my eyes are so red I look like a stoner) and could only glance at WS once or twice this morning.

Question:

I thought Arias was put on suicide watch last night, and I assumed that it was in the confines of Estrella Jail.

Was she moved somewhere else last night? Was she moved somewhere else this morning?

Does anybody know?

Isn't this a problem that will just fix itself? Why are they watching her on suicide watch if she's going to get the death penalty? Leave her be.

THE ONLY reason she's suicidal is because she didn't get away with it. NOT because she has finally found remorse.

Sadly...the way the system works here--if JA were to actually commit suicide, *somebody* would cry "foul!", and there would be 10 more years of hearings, appeals, blah blah blah .....even after she was dead!!

its people like her who take advantage of the system... moo. :)

ETA: fixing public school edumacated grammar .....

Sadly...the way the system works here--if JA was to actually commit suicide, *somebody* would cry "foul!", and there would be 10 more years of hearings, appeals, blah blah blah .....even after she was dead!!

its people like her who take advantage of the system... moo. :)

Also, unless I'm mistaken (and I don't think I am) if she dies before her appeals run out, her conviction is vacated. And. That. Would. Suck.

On the Showtime series HOMELAND a prisoner committed suicide with a pair of reading glasses

well, this explains some of it. dr. horn isn't available monday or tuesday next week.

That's right, we're going on a mini-holiday this weekend, won't be back until Tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416