Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare she! No way The judge takes her side over the victims family.

Near as I can tell the motion was simply filed, not approved. Am I wrong?

In what way is the judge taking her side? Please explain.

The chick who is playing JA in the made for TV movie (which is now called "The Jodi Arias Story) is on Access Hollywood talking about and they show some footage of the filming and she said she was initially attracted to it because of the "love story."

The love story?

I can't even imagine how awful this movie is going to be.

Great. Another lunatic

Wednesday is my Golf day. I must notify the Judge it just doesn't work for me :facepalm:

Anybody think CFJA got herself put on "Suicide Watch" so she wouldn't have to go on Sheriff Joe's "Chain Gang" on the days there is no court? :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

The chick who is playing JA in the made for TV movie (which is now called "The Jodi Arias Story) is on Access Hollywood talking about and they show some footage of the filming and she said she was initially attracted to it because of the "love story."

The love story?

I ain't gonna watch it. I'd rather watch the Juan Martinez story.

@troyhaydenfox10 answers the question about how he got the #jodiarias interview tonight at 5p. #fox10

Anyone in Ariz who may see this, please let us know

I know how he got the interview.. He was on the morning show.. he's been lead reporter on CMJA since she was arrested & transferred to AZ (give or take) he has visited her a few times over the 5 yrs to interview her..

She 'allegedly' told him some things off the record & if he kept them off record she granted him exclusive interview after Verdict.

Troy is a reporter.. he got the scoop of the century (thus far) any other reporter would do the same.. I'd bet JVM would trip over her microphone cord if she was told she could interview CMJA!

Should the Judge have done something idk? She did interview w/in 20mins of Verdict where was DT??

IDK maybe I'm taking some things personal but this is my town, my state, my elected officials, my FOX news station but MOST OF ALL MY JURY who found her GUILTY OF MURDER 1.. Let's not be so critical of the people, places, law enforcement who managed to try to contain this runaway train wrecking into the circus HLN has downtown Phx.

The beginning of the Thread asks us to respect other's views etc but I can't help but see today an onslaught of comments about FOX NEWS, TROY HAYDEN, SHERIFF JOE etc And other's make comments but if it's a popular theme no one says anything but let's respect views because none of the people or institutions listed above MURDERED TRAVIS IN COLD BLOOD!

I for one AM A 100% BEHIND THE ALEXANDER FAMILY, I've supported them emotionally, spiritually, financially I've cried I've prayed for the Verdict we received yesterday!

I know this is all CRAZY NEVER BEEN SEEN OR HEARD OF etc We are all on pins & needles (not yet for CMJA) worried something will happen, Mistrial, DP etc but just like my post about BPD this is exactly what CMJA does best.. Crazymaking!!

JMO IMO & all..

An 18 yr old punk! :banghead: His picture is at the link. :eek:

Jodi Arias bomb threat: 2 arrested in connection with tweet

Posted: 11:16 AM
Last Updated: 10 minutes ago

• By: abc15.com staff

PHOENIX - Authorities identified the two people arrested Thursday in connection with a tweet sent Wednesday about an IED in the Jodi Arias courtroom.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies arrested the man and woman around 11 a.m. at a hotel near 43rd Avenue and McDowell Road.

MCSO identified the male suspect as 18-year-old Laquint H. Cherry, and the female suspect as his girlfriend, Christina Hogan. She was questioned and then released.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...on-with-arias-bomb-threat-tweet#ixzz2Sq7ttRso

That guy is really scary. I hope he gets some time in prison for what he did. His threats are frightening and terroristic.

Sadly...the way the system works here--if JA were to actually commit suicide, *somebody* would cry "foul!", and there would be 10 more years of hearings, appeals, blah blah blah .....even after she was dead!!

its people like her who take advantage of the system... moo. :)

ETA: fixing public school edumacated grammar .....

Wait, what? That doesn't seem at all possible. No way can I imagine a court system in this country that allows appeals and hearings to continue after the death of the defendant.

The DT wants Victim Impact Statements via VIDEO so the jury isn't impacted. Screw That

Well, the victim impact statements occur at sentencing, after the jury is finished. So I'm not sure what arias' angle is except to avoid having to face the family she destroyed.

I actuaally think the motion to have such statements be via video is one the victims may make if they are out of town or can't get to the court. But I think jodi is trying to use a motion designed to make life easier for victims to avoid facing what she has done!

Jeff Gold reporting the lengthy continuance is due to Horns schedule....

With what ? Her yoga mat dress?? ;)

She has long hair. She could pull out a few hairs at a time and then braid them together to make a rope or (given the source) make a garrotte. It would be cool if she DID start to do that (cause she's bored AND artistic, doncha know). Given that she is under close observation, they see what she's doing, so they shave her head.

She might consider that a better option than facing other inmates right now, especially if she's been cocky and bragging about how there's no way she'll get M1.

Maybe she wants psych meds and clinical documentation so she can play the crazy card.

Maybe it's a power play.

Her agenda is probably so convoluted, complex, and coiled that it only makes sense to her.

I just can't think crazy enough to figure Jodi out.

Thank God! :floorlaugh:

I don't know, I honestly don't think she realized she'd be put on SW. None of her statements indicated she wanted or planned to committ suicide.

I was hoping today would be the last day I would ever mention prisoner #??? but here I am discussing prisoner #???.

This is a very well-thought out opinion and makes sense to me. Is it possible from a legal POV that it could be a possible scenario?

The death penalty blows my mind. It's just not in my range of experience. I know elsewhere on the internet that it's a big deal that JA is facing a possible DP. This strategy, if the case, brings to mind that Kevin Spacey movie (The Life of David Gale). Not that she's innocent but by measure of her requesting the DP, it draws even more attention to it.

Anyone?

In fact, scratch that thought. She hasn't been sentenced yet. But, if she does get the DP, it will be a big deal. Globally. She will make the most of that.

bbm

Agreed, aoibhinn!

But she will need to make the best of it in a hurry because she will be headed to a single cell with no view of the others, and on a 23hr/day lock-in.

She will never walk on the grass again, she can leave her KY at the door, she will never kick a dog again, or swim in a lake, or feel the rain on her face again. In the winter time, her stainless steel john seat will be cold as ice.

She can scream, but it will be silent.
icon10.gif

The love story?

Who is the actress, any idea?

I don't know, I honestly don't think she realized she'd be put on SW. None of her statements indicated she wanted or planned to committ suicide.

She just wanted the extra attention! Narcissistic psychopath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member