Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's back up :back:

Yesterday, there was a GUILTY verdict of 1st Degree Murder.

Jodi found a way to steal the attention. Stall, stall, she doesn't want to talk about her cruelty.

I'm not going to let her steal my joyful satisfaction upon hearing the Guilty1 verdict.

I am happy with Jodi either medicated to the ying-yang and drooling in a corner, or losing her shiz so bad she had to be tazed and strapped down .. or both. But I think Sheriff Joe just sent her over because it's the only place she can be monitored 24/7 just in case ..

IMO the Alexander family has the right to face the killer of their brother, nephew, etc. I would have so much to say if I was in their place. The impact statements aren't about her, it's about them and what she took from them. They are the victims too, and her heinous and cruel acts impacted every aspect of their lives and souls. They deserve to look at her and let her have it.
I feel the same way, and I'm confident that Judge Stephens will deny the motion. Jodi needs to to grow a pair and face the Alexander family.

That vile murderer could not stand Travis having one moment of peace and wanted his family to pay for it last night.....she needs to be thrown in a pit with a gun and knife.

Omg dr drew put nancy down and got into argument with mark erglarsh. He has to always be right doesn't he.

also this:
#abc15 cam mics catch #jodiarias family whispers after court canceled :"I hope none of the jurors saw that" "Yep" replies 2nd "Wow" says 1st

so something happened at the courthouse that her family doesn't want the jury to have seen? That;s what it sounds like to me...

Did she kick her Mom again? :nono:

And going out quickly.

Yep! The family may have been turned away..

There is a prison here in CA that has a psych ward in it that is run by the county. It is difficult to imagine how this works because the prison I am referring to is for the criminally insane. The psych ward located inside is not part of the prison system, it is a county facility. When the inmate transfers to the county psych ward (located inside the walls of the state prison), he is actually not in the State prison system any longer. I don't know how this works in AZ. I realize this concept is hard to grasp.

If put on suicidal watch in either prison or county psych ward, they are not to have visitors. I don't know how Az words but I'm betting it's pretty close to how CA works.

OK...what the HELL happened in that courtroom...and why in the HELL aren't we allowed to know about it?

This is just WEIRD! KatieDDJ was told not to talk to the media. They were locked down, records sealed. Yet the family remarks "hope the jury didn't see that!"

WTF??? WTF??? WTF???

Is this a normal part of court proceedings? I mean, this makes zero sense to me.

Originally Posted by bricka
The chick who is playing JA in the made for TV movie (which is now called "The Jodi Arias Story) is on Access Hollywood talking about and they show some footage of the filming and she said she was initially attracted to it because of the "love story."

The love story?

I can't even imagine how awful this movie is going to be.

:seeya:

Please don't bring up movie in public forums ...the trial is still on going...

Could be be hurtful to family...thank you!!! :)

The Lifetime movie has already been brought up in this forum. I would think the Alexander family attorney would contact Lifetime and tell them how hurtful their movie will be. Lifetime movies are terrible anyway, but bricka is not the first one to post about the movie. At least Lifetime changed the name from "Dirty Little Secret".

This is just another premeditated act from JA. She wants to be in control. She knew what would happen if she spoke of suicide in that interview. Now she gets to sit in the psych ward laughing to herself because she successfully delayed court again. She inconvenienced TA's family, the jurors, the Judge, the State of Arizona and even her own family. Jodi will appear in court when SHE is ready. She wants to torture TA's family as long as possible and remain in the spotlight as long as possible. They better make her sit there and listen to the impact statements. Why should she get treated any differently than any other killer?

ITA . . . Jodi is still manipulating and that will probably not stop until she takes her last breath :jail:

If I was an Arizona tax payer I would be so pissed right now....I am with the others who say go ahead and bring her to court in a thorazine induced fog--at least it will be real this time.... JA cannot continue to manipuolate this trial!!

OK...what the HELL happened in that courtroom...and why in the HELL aren't we allowed to know about it?

This is just WEIRD! KatieDDJ was told not to talk to the media. They were locked down, records sealed. Yet the family remarks "hope the jury didn't see that!"

WTF??? WTF??? WTF???

Is this a normal part of court proceedings? I mean, this makes zero sense to me.

Maybe she attacked KN or JW?

also this:
#abc15 cam mics catch #jodiarias family whispers after court canceled :"I hope none of the jurors saw that" "Yep" replies 2nd "Wow" says 1st

so something happened at the courthouse that her family doesn't want the jury to have seen? That;s what it sounds like to me...

She did something bizarre today. Really out there.

For her family, it may not have been anything new.

Originally Posted by bricka
The chick who is playing JA in the made for TV movie (which is now called "The Jodi Arias Story) is on Access Hollywood talking about and they show some footage of the filming and she said she was initially attracted to it because of the "love story."

The love story?

I can't even imagine how awful this movie is going to be.

The Lifetime movie has already been brought up in this forum. I would think the Alexander family attorney would contact Lifetime and tell them how hurtful their movie will be. Lifetime movies are terrible anyway, but bricka is not the first one to post about the movie. At least Lifetime changed the name from "Dirty Little Secret".

Yeah definitely skipping this one. I can already see that they are going to turn this into some sort of star crossed lover story.

I thinker she had breakdown today in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV