Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom said she didn't get to see Jodi today. I wonder if she refused to come to court.

Oh that's right. KCL said Jodi wasn't there today.

So what could the family not wanted the jury to see??? Was the jury in today? They probably mean outside the courtroom since they don't have hearings with the jury present. Sounds like it IS something they wanted the jury to see. Mom is still looking for ways to get a new jury or something like that.

Omg dr drew put nancy down and got into argument with mark erglarsh. He has to always be right doesn't he.

But he's so wrong....her admission to a psych ward was automatic...they could release her tomorrow!

I thought maybe the family was talking about the interview Jodi did. I know they aren't suppose to watch anything about the case on TV, but that interview was pretty bad!

I so hope Juan can get it into evidence! :)

KCL says Jodi wasn't in court today .. we heard from HLN she stayed at the 'facility' so I wonder what that tweet was about .. maybe they meant the interview?

ETA but it sounds like something that happened IN court .. hmmm ..

It does sound like she may have had some sort of outburst. What else would the family not want the jury to see, unless they were being sarcastic?

Good gravy!!!! Treat her like the brat she is and don't REWARD the behavior!

Send her straight to court, tie her down and gag her if they have to.

Jesus...she's a spoiled rotten murdering teenager!

Maybe secretly Jodi has been put down.... Shhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The killer said " I won't talk about Nancy because she is not worth it. "

So she was trashed, a tiny bit.

And I wish people would stop trashing the ONLY tv host who devotes 5 hours a week to missing children/murder victims. JMO

Nancy wouldn't lob a bunch of soft ball questions at her like Troy did. Jodi's scared of her.

Borderlines in prison have cost more than one staff member their job. To handle somebody like JA, it takes a masterful and well trained group of people...which can't realistically happen. Somebody will want to talk with the inmate. That person will pay the price. When you deal with this high level of borderline/narcissism, you must consider yourself a future possible victim because if you talk to them, you will pay the price.

Travis' family have been a class act. They have conducted themselves in a very respectful manner. Why would Jodi think they would do otherwise when they give their victim's statement? Jodi must really have a high opinion of herself. It's not like they called the local station to make plans for an interview if she got less than 1st Degree like some other unnamed person we know.

This has nothing to do with them, or what they're going to say. It has everything to do with how much she does NOT want them to have this chance to express the impact TA's death has had on them, and talk about the great guy they KNOW he was, and how they feel.

She doesn't want to have to sit there, face them, and hear that. I think she's losing her chit over the thought of it.

I still think she got zapped today. Might be what fja's family was hoping the jury didn't see.

Am I horrible breaking out in a HUGE smile reading that?

abc15 is going to air whatever was said

#abc15 approves 4 air what our camera's caught #jodiarias family saying after court was cancelled We'll air it at 5pm & 6pm...tweet post 5

I hope they post the video online...

Reading this makes me want to throw up. WOW... --- Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

Here's the link for that;

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ias-sentencing-update-court-canceled-thursday

...No reason has been given at this time.

Arias was convicted of first degree murder Wednesday in the death of her former boyfriend, Alexander, in his Mesa home.

Court officials said by email that Thursday's court proceedings have been sealed.

Court documents obtained by ABC15 read in part, "Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outbursts that interfere with the rights due Ms. Arias..."

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-update-court-canceled-thursday#ixzz2Sqj7rtDE

I know there is a lot of talk right now about suicide as manipulation or suicidal thoughts, once communicated, as a ploy for sympathy. Anyone considering suicide is in a severely debilitated mental state, no matter who or why. It's not a joke.

Of course it's something to be taken seriously.

But the fact is there are people out there who use suicidal threats to manipulate people. Jodi has been threatening suicide since she was a teenager to get what she wants out of people. It's not a joke but to Jodi it's a game.

Originally Posted by bricka
The chick who is playing JA in the made for TV movie (which is now called "The Jodi Arias Story) is on Access Hollywood talking about and they show some footage of the filming and she said she was initially attracted to it because of the "love story."

The love story?

I can't even imagine how awful this movie is going to be.

The Lifetime movie has already been brought up in this forum. I would think the Alexander family attorney would contact Lifetime and tell them how hurtful their movie will be. Lifetime movies are terrible anyway, but bricka is not the first one to post about the movie. At least Lifetime changed the name from "Dirty Little Secret".

We are not allowed here to do any type of stuff as to calling, but can you let me know who to talk to is to.. changing the name to the Travis story. It upsets me when I see on threads an when it is the name of the perpetrator vs the victim.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Before her arrest and during her interrogation Jodi seemed obsessed with Travis's family. Asking Flores about them, "crying" about things they will miss out on, questions on if Flores told them about her arrest, how often he speaks to them...sending 18 page letters and of course the flowers...

Now she cannot deal with seeing them speak to her in person about what she did to him?

Dr drew thinks she had a psych emergency! Mark disagreed and said its manipulation. Dr drew came unglued almost yelling .

I'm tired of "Dr. I know everything because I'm on TV" Drew.

I've grown very tired of all this coddling of JA. Why is this convicted murderer getting so much special treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV