Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG you started me up again!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That video did it. I am worn out.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OK...now the prevailing thought is that her interview last night is what caused all this commotion today?

I mean, wouldn't both families have watched it last night? Or heard about it today and watched it at some point? Why would the court have to show it to them?

Why would that cause the court to shut down? The sherrif's dept. allowed it to happen.

Could her lawyers have come in and said that it proves she is mentally unstable? I didn't see that at all!

Could they say...I don't know, what?????? Lawyerly type people...what kind of grounds could that interview get Jodi and/or the Defense Team?

I don't like being kept in the dark...at all. Can you tell? We are now talking about a convicted felon! What kind of rights does she still have to be kept from the public???

Honestly, I have never watched a trial with so many sidebars, private meetings, etc..The word " approach " is the rule in Judge S court, not the exception. We need to know!

Wow. She's so ignorant. Well, she got the first degree...fun fun.
That's just plain sick, IMO. She sounds like she doesn't have a care in the world. JA has had nothing but time and trust me, she's spent a great deal of time planning her evil deeds. She's not done yet, sorry to say.

Well I suspect CFJA met someone new last night and his name was Reality. Guess she realized that her list of 1000 places to see before she dies has been whittled down to, ummm, 1.

Brillant!! :clap::giggle:

WHo's this guy on HLN? Is he a ME? Grey haired goatee guy.

I fell asleep watching the noncoverage on HLN earlier so I'm playing catch-up now. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong or if there's more to add.
1) Court was cancelled due to Jodi's "hospitalization".
2) There was a bomb threat.
3) WS had a major issue??

Aha! Thank you so much!!

I didn't know what it meant either. I was still writing it out the long version..."Bolded By Me" then one day in a posting frenzy I thought, wow this would be a lot easier if I just abbreviated it, BBM.

Then a giant GONG went off in my head, "OHHH! THAT'S what that means."

:jail:

O/T Some of my old friends here and I always laughed at the word Boink! Well, I did mostly or alot and they always said it to get me to laugh. Boing Boink, Hey friend!

:seeya:

:floorlaugh: Mrs. G started this. It involves an atomic kangaroo.

What would happen if Jodi demands they give her the needle when she gets to death row? And pulls a Gary Gilmore and sues for her death conviction to be carried out?

Right now Jodi is struggling to hold onto to as much power and control as she can. I foresee Jodi giving many interviews if her wishes were carried out. She can go out of this world still blaming and shaming Travis, and have that ultimate control in her life and have the media at her beck and call.

She would still have to wait for the automatic appeal to the AZ Supreme Court to be completed.

I wonder how reporter Troy can live with the fact that he's aiding and abetting the killer of Travis to kill him over and over.....what a sickening person he is.
I hope the Alexander family remembers this when they are ready to speak.

I fell asleep watching the noncoverage on HLN earlier so I'm playing catch-up now. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong or if there's more to add.
1) Court was cancelled due to Jodi's "hospitalization".
2) There was a bomb threat.
3) WS had a major issue??

Yes. Yes. Yes. :seeya:

Unless she agrees to fast track her journey to the needle, I think some of you are overly optimistic about how much time Jodi will spend on Arizona's death row. I know that the average stay between sentence and execution is 12 years, however only men have been executed in Arizona since capital punishment was reinstated in 1976. I wouldn't necessarily use it as a barometer for female prisoners. One of the State's three female inmates (the one whose conviction was recently overturned on appeal, and now Arizona is appealing to the US Supreme Court) has been there for 23 years. Pointing this out only as a reality check. There is no way JA won't take advantage of every opportunity to appeal her conviction and/or sentence. And while she is too much of a coward to face the Alexanders in person during the victim impact statement proceedings (suck it up Jodi, you won't get your way), prison will further harden and reinforce her blame everyone else mentality. I think she'll find tremendous satisfaction--make that completely enjoy--knowing that it could be decades before she is put to death. When she comes to her senses, she may legitimately want the DP because in her sick and twisted mind it feeds her victimology and also allows her to stick it to the Alexanders time and time again. JMO.
I'm perfectly fine with her sitting on death row for years. In fact, I wish there were a sentence for exactly that alone. As long as she has little or no contact - no chance to manipulate or kill - as far as I'm concerned she can rot and die in that same hole.
I believe the isolation will be the hardest for her.

That's just plain sick, IMO. She sounds like she doesn't have a care in the world. JA has had nothing but time and trust me, she's spent a great deal of time planning her evil deeds. She's not done yet, sorry to say.

I agree but if she gets the death penalty she won't be granted as many privalges as she has been now. She will become an unruly prisoner. No doubt about that. Strength to the families to endure this pretense of the taming of the shrew part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member