Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I understand JeanC to say that Jodi would have a TV in her private cell in the psych facility? Doesn't make sense if she is there to prevent her from killing herself. Wouldn't they be concerned that she could break out the screen and slit her wrists or hurt a guard with the shards of glass? Also, If she is threatening a nervous breakdown, wouldn't they try to shield her from all her negative publicity toward her being played out on the networks. My husband asked why a convicted killer would be furnished personal use of a TV in any jail facility??

Also puzzling is why Jodi wasn't put in cuffs and removed by the bailiff after conviction rather than being allowed to head off for the interview with no one intervening. Shame on the State of Arizona for allowing this creature to continue torturing Travis's family by spewing her lies about him. AZ lawyers have you seen this before? Jodi has been treated li. Nothing makes sense this case!

Well. Arizona is my next door neighbor to the West. We call it the "State Different" Our next door neighbor to the right, we call ROT.

QUOTE=Thurston;9407999] I would appreciate any advice on how to get "over" this. Again, I do not know why Arias saying things such as "the curtain was pulled back exposing Travis Alexander's lies," bothers me so much. It does! [/QUOTE]

You have to put someone like Jodi Arias firmly in perspective. She is not like you or the majority of people any of us come in contact with. She is not relatable so don't even try to understand her more deeply than through her psychopathy. By trying to relate to her you are expecting her to be normal, which she most definitely is not. You "get over" this by accepting that there are ruined or evil people in the world. This woman has no credibility. None.

OK guys Greta has started up again for those that missed it last round .. Jodi up after the Cleveland / Castro case. They show more of the interview than we saw last night followed by a discussion of how that interview came about .. and hints at what is going on between her and her lawyers .. it's heartening :)

QUOTE=Thurston;9407999] I would appreciate any advice on how to get "over" this. Again, I do not know why Arias saying things such as "the curtain was pulled back exposing Travis Alexander's lies," bothers me so much. It does!

You have to put someone like Jodi Arias firmly in perspective. She is not like you or the majority of people any of us come in contact with. She is not relatable so don't even try to understand her more deeply than through her psychopathy. By trying to relate to her you are expecting her to be normal, which she most definitely is not. You "get over" this by accepting that there are ruined or evil people in the world. This woman has no credibility. None.[/QUOTE]

Maybe she was referring to the meat curtain.

:seeya: It's 10PM and i'm home from work. :rocker:

OK guys Greta has started up again for those that missed it last round .. Jodi up after the Cleveland / Castro case. They show more of the interview than we saw last night followed by a discussion of how that interview came about .. and hints at what is going on between her and her lawyers .. it's heartening :)

Help a friend here - Where is the link where we can discuss the Cleveland Ohio Ariel Castro case with those three young women that he held hostage for a decade?

Here it is. And a handy link for those who bookmark this site. Use the catorgies to help you find the missing, located, on trial, featured, scanner, parking lot, etc...It helps.

Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php

Boing.

Well, it's been fun, except for the mass kicking off earlier today. Ya'll have a good night.

Do you know how inmates are treated or where in Maricopa County when put on suicide watch? I don't. Thanks in advance. :seeya:

Well, you didn't ask me, but I'd wager on those huge rubber vests and meds. Where, I don't know. Maybe in a padded room or somewhere or in the desert amongst the rabbit brush, otherwise known as Chamisa.

A little bit crazy... a little bit pregnant. :floorlaugh: Good exchange! I actually giggled at NG for once.

Well I suspect CFJA met someone new last night and his name was Reality. Guess she realized that her list of 1000 places to see before she dies has been whittled down to, ummm, 1.

Haha, yes. She even said in her "interview" that she knows she can't deal with life in prison because she's "seen so many places." HAHAAHHAHAHAHA. As if she's some wordly classy girl. HAHAAHAHHAHA. Girl, you are in a psych ward at the moment, about to be transferred to a MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON with other thugette murdresses who can put your bony thin limbs in line and give you what you deserve. And the ONLY reason you ever saw those places was because of one man: TRAVIS ALEXANDER.

Have one h#ll of a weekend... Cheers! :giggle:

Gonna have fun! Granddtr having 8th birthday party at roller skating rink and I'm gonna skate. This is something Jodi will never get to do!

I wonder how reporter Troy can live with the fact that he's aiding and abetting the killer of Travis to kill him over and over.....what a sickening person he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela