Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 26s

Dennis The Cameraman is offering Lemonhead candy to the media as we await entry in to the courtroom. #jodiarias

Just now checking in! What is the hold up this time? ....le sigh... Is Jodi having a hissy fit or a migraine?

Mark and I are here, sharing the love seat!

What is the delay this time?

From WAT :

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2

Dennis The Cameraman is offering Lemonhead candy to the media as we await entry in to the courtroom. #jodiarias pic.twitter.com/baiXa0JssO

:floorlaugh: Lemonheads !

Whew! For a second there I thought I was having a stroke.

It has long been foreseen that, in the second part of this bifurcated trial, there would be trouble & rage from users of social media and other opponents of the death penalty & harsh sentences. Gremlin Skeleton is just for openers and his apprehension was swift. We haven't seen the last of shocking conduct & attitudes from the defendant, either. Two outer planets, Uranus square Pluto, ignite these reactions and Uranus is churning the personal First House of Arias. Further, we are today fully under the Taurus solar eclipse.

Thanks so much for posting that over here, Tuba. :)

PSYCH EVALUATION!!!!

betcha.

she's screwing with the jury. they have a week to hope there's juror misconduct with the rampant publicity. that's exactly what they're doing.

Seriously? No court today?

Anybody know why? And where did you get this info?

Looking forward to seeing Juan, wonder if he will seem different, post victorious verdict.

Me too!

I can't wait to see Juan!

I picture him coming into court with that "George Jefferson" swag. LOL

:drumroll:

Nothing until Wednesday.

I feel so badly for the Alexanders, I know we all do.

She makes a Stephen King book seem like Disney.

Unbelievable. Jodi is still manipulating things. Looks like her stunt last night canceled Court today. She's a sneaky conniving little witch.

PSYCH EVALUATION!!!!

betcha.

she's screwing with the jury. they have a week to hope there's juror misconduct with the rampant publicity. that's exactly what they're doing.

Maybe the jurors asked for a week off. I imagine they are exhausted.

I am not surprised. My opinion, I think she knows how to work the system...and is. Just like FCA did. I say this about FJA because of her past interviews, testimony, and reports that she had yesterday's news interview set up BEORE the verdict. I would have to go back and find the correct post here that reports that....so IF she did set put the interview back in January as reported, then she pre-planned all this just like the stalking and murder.
I dont believe her at all...not even any test results that come out any tests sheis given in the future.

JMO

No court until the 15th..I swear these jurors deserve a medal of some sort for the incredible amount of patience they have had with all the ridiculous delays throughout this trial. There had better be a damn good reason for yet another stall tactic!

Any guesses as to why we are seeing this latest delay?

Ah well, as it stands nothing changes..the animal is STILL convicted of 1dt degree murder and jurors found it was 10000% premeditated so any the stall tactics in the world cannot change that.

IMO Stabby threw an epic fit and her counsel has decided she cannot aid in her defense and have requested to have her evaluated. Just a wild guess.

I seem to have made a wrong turn somewhere. I'm looking for this afternoons court thread and it seems to be missing!! Help!?!?!

I know, I feel lost and don't know where to go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove