Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda hard for Travis to defend himself when he's being stabbed, having his throat slashed and shot.

JMO

JA is like the fictional villain in bad horror films, every time you think she's down for the count, she rises up and causes more chaos (not to mention pain for the Alexander family). :stormingmad:

I wonder if Jodi is saying she does not want to go through any of these next one of two phases..? Just give her death? hmmm.....

What the heck.. This is nuts.. something weird is going on.

Really weird.. and I am nervous.

I agree with the poster above who said that she does NOT want to face the Alexanders and will pull any and all stunts that she can to delay the inevitable. I think it is reprehensible that the judge is STILL allowing Jodi to run the show (if indeed this is correct) and at this point she should strap Jodi to a chair and force her to listen to the victim impact statements and let the process proceed in a timely fashion as it should.
The ALEXANDERS AND THE JURORS deserve an end to this circus!!

The Alexanders have been put through ENOUGH and they deserve a quick wrap up to this. Now it is being dragged out another week and who knows if it even happens then. I am SURE she will pull some other new stunt to try and delay this. I truly hope that once she is on death row that the powers that be go out of their way to make life completely and utterly MISERABLE for her. She deserves no less after all this. I am LIVID right now, that poor family - everyone involved-has had to be played over and over by this..thing. The jurors and family have had to live their lives revolved around this savage, sadistic murderess and her never ending games.

Whether it be faking headaches, etc etc. Jodi always finds a way to have everyone live at her whims. The JUDGE needs to put a STOP to this fiasco!! The jurors have a LIFE and they should take precedence over the whims and wants of Jodi Arias who is a convicted murderer and deserves nothing beyond a quick trip to death row.

This is just another slap in the face to the Alexanders. And why a WEEK???? This makes no sense and I think any other judge would not allow these shenanigans. I bet the farm on it..this is an orchestrated attempt on Jodi's part to keep playing games with everyone. She is a vile, disgusting filthy animal and I am so sick of her running the show. It is OVER Jodi. You cannot avoid the inevitable, you are guilty and will never walk free again..none of your nonsense will ever change that fact!

Sorry for the looong rant. I am just disgusted and feel so badly for everyone who has had to be played for fools by Jodi. This is just another disgusting attempt to screw with everyone she has already hurt so badly. I HATE Jodi Arias more then ever for what she has done and continues to do. Ugggh!!!!!!!!!

Are we locked out? Keep getting an error page.
No court until next Wed - what on earth did she do now?

What the heck...board not working, court canceled again, strange going ons in the courtroom with family, jury, etc still in there.

cd4476l-f.jpg
#
@DOGGY-BOY tweeted that he would like to weigh in on the sentencing phase...

---

Knicked off AZwatcher on the observers thread.

I wonder if Jodi is saying she does not want to go through any of these next one of two phases..? Just give her death? hmmm.....
She doesn't get to chose her sentence. If she refuses to attend, the show goes on. The judge can force her to attend against her will.
She also does not get a psych eval to delay proceedings. She already was found guilty. The prison gets to deal with that issue.
Obviously proceedings would be delayed if she has done something to herself.

I read a tweet posted on the other thread that when Travis' family and friends came out they had tears in their eyes...anyone heard anything about this? I'm going crazy, what is going on??? I"ve been locked out of the tv by my son....

HLN reported Katie Wick left the courtroom and said Jodi never was inside. They were asked not to speak to the media and got on the elevator.

I got word that the board is overloaded but they are working in it now..

The trial thing, I can't help with.

Lets be good in their thread I am sure the Mods are going to have their hands full!

how come that *other site* is still up?

Still taking pledges for JA...what goes? I just peeped there, thought it was shut down...?

Should be!!

Wonder what goes today? Is JA doing something? Granny? Her lawyers? The jury need to make longer arrangements? JA needs to see a shrink?

WTF? not till may 15???

100px-Question_mark.svg.png

Have been popping in and out and reading and haven't seen all the posts but didn't at least one WSer predict that Jodi was about to stage another drama? I bet that's what has happened but I can't imagine what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member