Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be any reason for the judge to impose a gag order on the families and the lawyers at this point?

Perhaps Madam K. will offer a possible explanation on the events of the day. Someone light the torches...I shall prepare the sacrificial jello shots.

JW called Ryan Burns a "*advertiser censored* for the state" or was this another lawyer? What the heck?

in 2009, her lawyer was Victoria Washington (think that's her name). She was released around the summer of 2010.

I am probably wrong but this smacks of Joe Arp the Sheriff and it has all day. First the bomb threat, then the delay, I heard the judge firmly they were to be there at 9:00 this morning; then it was delayed...now "pushed back" that is just bizarre! We all want to know really what's going on. What is this 20? It's a game now....it's all very immature and this CAUSES speculation!

The Sheriff is responsible for the bomb threat?

I heard the judge say 1pm. But I could be wrong.

Whoever allowed that tnterview yesterday should be fired.

The main thread is back.

We dunno why court was delayed. Seems to be a huge secret that no one is allowed to tell.

Thanks, Shelby! What a surprise -- another delay! Who could have figured that might occur?

I love how in the letter she expresses astonishment that Dt. Flores investigated her past boyfriends to see if any had turned up missing, she's all, "no silly! What do you take me for? A brutal murderer?" Yes.

I'm sure this manipulating murderer is not the first or most crafty manipulator to ever make its way into the criminal justice system.

Why are the individuals and institutions who are in control and dealing with "it" not more capable? I mean, come on. It's actually scary that nobody seems to be competent of running facilities properly. This is not that difficult.

There are a lot of people and systems who should be ashamed, reevaluated, replaced, retrained, and held accountable. How many more failures go on that we don't hear about but go on everyday and don't receive attention? How many criminals manipulate and get away with what they're doing and there's not public outrage and families are left screwed over and voiceless? For one, I'm definetly looking at Sheriff Joe....

I was just reading back all the way and thanks for clarifying! I had the live feed up and heard the judge so I am quite positive she said 9am; maybe she meant the atty's only. That is possible. What I also think is possible is that the increased security; ambulances, gurney; were all most likely exactly for JodyA, I hope she is in a straight jacket.

Okay, folks, what happened? I leave with folks entering the courtroom, come back and there's a Twilight Zone thread where the Aggravation thread used to be, everybody's over here, and there is no court until the 15th. Did I do something wrong in a past life?

We're still in the dark ... still waiting to hear what when on in the courtroom that caused this delay in the trial.

I LOVE this post. I also think her main goal was to continue to defecate on Travis' memory because she remains enraged with him

absolutely. in the interview from yesterday she said the words that she was abused by travis. she is sticking by that and will scream it from the rooftops as long as she is able to.

she desperately wants his family to suffer in every way possible.

that interview last night was a big ol' FYOU even with her phoney "im praying for....."

Well, if the silence IS because she wants to waive the penalty phase, "do not pass go" and go directly to DR. I understand the media blackout. Can you imagine what would be going on on HLN? JVM's head would explode.

I agree & it's my firm belief that the Jurors used their personal devices, like I do (OFTEN lol) to play games, pass the time, etc. My point was that with Juror #8 saying that, perhaps the murderess' defense team is using it as a tactic, wanting to see their records, etc. Again, PURE SPECULATION and I'm not worried that any of the Jurors have violated the admonition, but I don't put it past the DT. That's all :)

I think it was uncool for Juror #8 to have done that. Sour grapes, anyone? :moo:

Perhaps Madam K. will offer a possible explanation on the events of the day. Someone light the torches...I shall prepare the sacrificial jello shots.

I'd like to put a rush order on those much needed jello shots please!! :seeya:

I am probably wrong but this smacks of Joe Arp the Sheriff and it has all day. First the bomb threat, then the delay, I heard the judge firmly they were to be there at 9:00 this morning; then it was delayed...now "pushed back" that is just bizarre! We all want to know really what's going on. What is this 20? It's a game now....it's all very immature and this CAUSES speculation!

Nope:

Watch Jodi Arias' reaction as guilty verdict is read - YouTube

Start at 2:14 JSS stated be here at 12:45 to begin at 1:00

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 11m

#JodiArias' Grandmother back in wheelchair. -ks

Erin Murray ‏@ErinMurray99 12m

@WildaboutTrial2 I'm sure all that walking last night wore her out...

The family really need to chill out with the fake victim stuff. The ribbons, wheelchairs that are not needed unless it's time to go to court.I was disgusted when the camera caught her walking all over perfectly fine last night. I'm done, I feel no sorry for 3 of the people on Jodi's side. These are the same people who laughed during Travis' autopsy photos and rolled their eyes at the Alexander family when they cry. Slapped ribbons on their clothes when the Alexander family refused to take theirs off.... JODI is not the victim here. The Arias family are NOT the victims here. Travis was slaughtered. They are the victims and funny, they don't fake a single thing. They try to hide their emotions through court. You can feel bad for the family of someone who does something very bad, unless of course they act like manipulating childish people too.

Now we have no court until the 15th.

I'm exhausted of this, I can't imagine how that poor family feels. They don't have time to fake anything, concoct anything, they simply just want this done and over with.

Whoever allowed that tnterview yesterday should be fired.

I'm glad to see someone say it; because I have issues with it. Huge Issues. And it DID air on HLN; that it WAS SET UP ON SUNDAY AHEAD OF TIME..

Everytime Jodi opens her mouth to talk, she steps in s#@t.

While I was wandering in the wilderness, unable to connect to WS, I continued to check out the comments on that "other" site. Interestingly, many of them were saying the same thing as you did -- a little more politely, perhaps, but many agreed the interview was a terrible idea. Of course, they all blamed Nurmi and Wilmott for not stopping her. It's a very weird place over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper