DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things

If court was cancelled today b/c Dr.Horn was not aval Mon & Tues
then why were the records seal today

I agree with AZLawyer-I do not want other jury for this phase,they would not be IMO emotionally involved with it like the jury now is

Well, I do have to agree she's rather loud. Also, every 2 or 3 years or so she has a new and different face. I really hope she doesn't go off on the Joan Rivers Tangent, as Joan looks like a real life freak show now. Her and Barry Manilow. :facepalm: Really sad, imo.

I love Joan Rivers! At least she has been honest about her plastic surgery. I am so old, I remember her hosting the Johnny Carson show..and that horrible movie The Rabbit Test. I suppose I am not very "proper" LOL!

Something is still bugging me about this interview thing with this Troy guy. When he said he had talked to her first back in Jan. and she told him some things in confidence, or "off the record" and he agreed to not tell or whatever, why would she first of all do that knowing that he very well COULD tell the whole world (what is she gonna do about it?) and why even do it anyways? Like, was it an I'm-gonna-get-this-off my-chest type of info? Or maybe more "reverse psychology" I really-WANT-you-to-tell type of thing? I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say lol. I just don't get it.......

OT: If you all have prayers to spare, whatever your Higher Power, would you keep Rosemary Pierce's son in them? IIRC, he is undergoing chemo presently and NO child should ever have to go through that. EVER. Thank you...

Oh my. :( Lifting up Rosemary Pierce and her boy! :(

I'm not saying they were wrong to put her on SW. I'm questioning the sentiment that she is feigning suicidal thoughts to delay the trial. I can understand why are being cautious, they should be. But I don't think her grand plan in giving that interview was to be placed on suicide watch.

Well I just saw the mom and the aunty going into the jail. Good Lord.:banghead:

Mom turned away, " Jodi is under watch":floorlaugh:

That's exactly right. They aren't about her. She's game for all aspects of trial about her. This phase is all about her victims and she can't bear it.

Yes Jodi still trying to control after conviction. My goodness, let the Alexanders say their peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[

This is the same person that tried to represent herself. She has had nothing but time to read the law and find loop holes. She thinks she is smarter than the world. I don't don't doubt for a second that she hasn't come up with a back up plan. They always think they are one step ahead.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but she can't stand losing! It's about the fight with them. They are not always rational, they are DRAMATIC. Always dramatic and everything is always OVERDONE. This is why she stabbed Travis and didn't just kill him in his sleep. This is why she slit his throat. I am telling you. With someone like Jodi, you cant listen to her words. Watch her actions. Someone who just wanted to die, wouldn't even bother doing the interview last night. They would just wait to be sentenced to death. The interview was set up before hand. No matter which way the jury voted, she did not want to be forgotten. She did not want us to be talking about Justice for Travis, she wanted the focus to be on HER! Not his family. She wants attention. She NEEDS attention and when she feels she is not getting it she will do something destructive or drastic to get it. This is what her relationship with Travis was like. This is why he finally said..."I am done" it's a constant roller coaster ride when you are dealing with a person like this.
great post. she is BPD just as dr. demarte described.

Jodi Arias Voice Mail to Fox 10's Troy Hayden -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M&feature=youtu.be

Wow !!!
This recording is truly digusting.
JA on Sunday night ... Still conniving & manipulating.
JA still thinking she runs the show (and trial).
Her rules, her plotting, her plans.

Seems to be working to an extent too.
Court closed down today ... until Wednesday at least.
The judge pretty much HAS TO have psych evaluation done on JA & have jail put her on suicide watch.
The liability is huge - IF the murderer actually attempted even a scratch or a nick on her body ... The mom could sue Maricopa County.
(I personally don't believe she'd ever actually go full suicide - but she can manipulate the system this way)

All about control for JA.
Was when she brutally murdered Travis, and she's still playing that manipulation game now.

I hope this tape eventually gets played to the jury ... Obvious that she's playing the system.
Anything to keep the spotlight on her.

Prayers to the Alexander Family.

Bumped because this is an amazing song, beautiful (but be sure to grab the kleenex before you listen) and to add that if you do buy the song please remember to leave positive feedback on itunes.

I wish there was a way to listen to part of it, I was really hoping to buy it, but it seems my son spent all my iTunes money without my knowledge lol :)

Yeah and granny was sporting her classic wheelchair again today, how convenient. She was walking briskly last night entering and departing from the jail. The whole family manipulates.

I thought about the wheelchair situation.. I honestly wonder if she's in the wheelchair because

1) the distance from parking to courthouse may be too long for her to walk due to medical issues?

2) it may be a faster way to get Gma in/out of courthouse

I know she walked briskly last night at jail but I don't think parking was as far as what it is for court..

My Mother could walk from car into store/diner but when we'd go places like airport or mall we'd use a wheelchair

Yes I think the attempt at sympathy is to sit in wheelchair in the courtroom.

Good grief. Dr. Drew is such a twit.

I need to cleanse my brain from this day and HLN.

Okay what does this statement after this tweet mean:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m

What We Know: Media locked out Families inside 5-6security guards called Court Canceled #jodiarias fam: "I hope non of the jurors saw that"

also this:
#abc15 cam mics catch #jodiarias family whispers after court canceled :"I hope none of the jurors saw that" "Yep" replies 2nd "Wow" says 1st

so something happened at the courthouse that her family doesn't want the jury to have seen? That;s what it sounds like to me...

Wow just listened to the voicemail to verify the interview. The murderer is still calculating manipulating. She was smart enough to know if she got less than m1 not to interview pre sentencing. Yet, she knows the game to play if she got m1. Interview ASAP because she has nothing to lose at this point and a plan, still. Shes buying time. Still controlling the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling