Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for asking. He just sent me a love letter.

It says
R E S T R A I N I N G O R D E R

Exciting isn't it??

I am so glad I returned to the crazy land of funny people!!!! :rockon:

I really cannot wait to see Nurmi .. I haven't seen his face since before the verdict .. I think he's going to walk in whistling 'ding dong the witch is dead...' then pretend to be sorry when Jodi shoots him an evil look.

:seeya: Hey, Mrs. G!. was thinking about the difference in people's faces too... will be interesting.

love and prayers for the family, friends and little Napoleon today

I'm having to watch HLN>..

and w/ that said..

Gahhhhhhhhhhh, I hate comcast news makers lol

they always butt in during HLN lol

I sure hope they're not late. And that JA is out of excuses.

From WAT 1 :

1 s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I am much slower without the knooter, wow. Took me about an hour to cross the street. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Travis' family is filing in now. Donavan also just arrived. Beth has a salmon dress on, very nice. #JodiArias

:wave:

Attention Please!

Let's remember the rules on court threads. NO photos other than inside the court.

Also remember NO NAME CALLING!

We're near the end peeps. Let's not get vacation at this critical juncture.

TIA
fran

I do believe that Jodi has the words prosecute and persecute mixed up, like she does with big words when attempting to appear more intelligent than she is. She has been prosecuted, not persecuted. Silly girl.

A little help for JA and her twitter typist:

Definition of PERSECUTE

1: to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict; specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief

2: to annoy with persistent or urgent approaches (as attacks, pleas, or importunities) : pester

And, a couple examples of using persecute in a sentence, for twits, er I mean future tweets:

~The country's leaders relentlessly persecuted those who fought against the regime.

~They were persecuted for their beliefs.

~Jodi Arias has persecuted Travis throughout her murder trial.

Of course, she does think she's been persecuted, though.

:rockon::rockon: HLN talking head said the jurors all showed up together. I can't stop smiling...suggests to me a sense of solidarity among them. :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Well, as the song says, I would wait in line for this.

:seeya: guys.

I am sooooooooo excited!!
Today, we get a Juan AND Dr. Horn fix!
Whew! Be still my heart!:blushing:

Quick question before trial starts. Has it been confirmed or does anyone know for sure if hitting the back icon, then forward icon is better for the blog than hitting refresh???

Just want to do all I can to not get locked out. TIA

i don't know if hitting forward will work. try hitting the back button, and then click on the link to the page you want refreshed. this is definitely better for the server than hitting the refresh button...

Good Afternoon To One and All!!!
I have been lurking for the past month enjoying reading more than saying.
I am so glad the verdict came back guilty like everyone. I am so glad that Arias is experience natural consequences for her rage attacks over and beyond what parents can do during childhood. Prison is exactly what she needs to get a grip in little ol' opinion.

It may take years, eventually she will get the messages she can't get by with rage attacks because she can't get her way. Boy that is so nice to see that happening.
Whether she gets the DP or LWOP, it will be very difficult for Arias because she has a problem with rules. I have a feeling if she got LWOP she would spend a whole lot of time in solitary (or the hole as some inmates call it) because of breaking rules and/or her rage outbursts. One way or another, she will be in solitary!!! As the show says on the ID channel "Karma is a B*tch" hahahahahha boy ain't that truth in Arias' case.

Onward with the penalty the crime "that isn't her fault".....

A toast to Lady Justice, JM, the Judge and many hugs and love to the Alexander Family!!

They already got justice with that 1st degree murder conviction! This phase is icing on the cake, but the cake itself was the most important.

The family publicly stated this past weekend, that they didn't even have a day to be happy before the convicted killer sucked up the limelight, and it turned back into the JA show.

It will be nice when the convicted killer is locked away, can't do interviews for a while, and the family can finally receive the JUSTICE they want...and some peace!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member