Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to put the box of tissues next to my screen.

This is going to be very hard to listen to.

My thoughts and caring are with Travis and his family today. Please give them continued strength and grace.

Well, the defense gets to present its case for lack of cruelty, and JM gets rebuttal, and then both sides give their arguments re: cruelty, but THEN the jury deliberates on that issue, yes.

Thanks AZ, you've really been a wonderful and patient source of info throughout this case. :)

Can the jury ask questions at the end of Dr. Horn's testimony like they were able to in the guilt phase?

:seeya: How are things going with your bus driver? Its never too early to start planning your wedding. LOL
Thank you for asking. He just sent me a love letter.

It says
R E S T R A I N I N G O R D E R

Exciting isn't it??

Deanna is there with Tanisha and her husband. God we are praying for all of them!!!

It helps us know that Jodi will fade into obscurity, because even HLN could not care less about OJ Simpson right now, they are running it with such low enthusiasm as any filler on a slow news day. Jodi's fifteen minutes are nearly up.

If she refuses sedation, can she be forced-sedated?

If I sedate myself . . . I probably won't care whether she is or not.

Hi Everyone!

Big shout out to all of you lurkers . . . you know who you are! Come and join our community of crime solvers and the voices for ones who can't voice for themselves.

I do believe that Jodi has the words prosecute and persecute mixed up, like she does with big words when attempting to appear more intelligent than she is. She has been prosecuted, not persecuted. Silly girl.

A little help for JA and her twitter typist:

Definition of PERSECUTE

1: to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict; specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief

2: to annoy with persistent or urgent approaches (as attacks, pleas, or importunities) : pester

And, a couple examples of using persecute in a sentence, for twits, er I mean future tweets:

~The country's leaders relentlessly persecuted those who fought against the regime.

~They were persecuted for their beliefs.

~Jodi Arias has persecuted Travis throughout her murder trial.

HELP! anyone got a good link for iphones??

Quick question before trial starts. Has it been confirmed or does anyone know for sure if hitting the back icon, then forward icon is better for the blog than hitting refresh???

Just want to do all I can to not get locked out. TIA

Fair Warning -

I've been reviewing the past few days posts. Oh my...

Those sitting on the "bad kids row" might want to consider moving. The free-for-all party is now over. Slips for detention are now being issued.

....uh oh.... We might have to do an age advanced Breakfast Club movie...I'll be Ally Sheedy....:floorlaugh:

Fair Warning -

Those sitting on the "bad kids row" might want to consider moving. The free-for-all party is now over. Slips for detention are now being issued.

:angel:

May have been mentioned before. Will JA be sporting stripes today??

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to everyone! I have to pop out for a #%^*!! meeting so please save me a seat and take good notes!! ��������

Fair Warning -

:scared: Being extremely good today!

From WAT 1:

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Give me a sec to get all settled in. #JodiArias

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

In the courtroom without knooter. Nurmi is here in dark gray suit and green shirt. Willmot and Juan are here too but they left. #JodiArias

Fair Warning -

Thanks for letting us blow off some pent up steam.

We're all gonna be good today. :drumroll:

Fair Warning -

There was a free for all I missed????

:gasp:

:nevermind:

Present and accounted for ... May justice rock da house! :scale:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics