DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Go sherry go sherry go sherry...."over ruled"

Hehehahahoho

....yes! JSS for over ruling and letting Juan present his case....

JM is using her own testimony to back up the cruelty she inflicted on Travis.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13s

Nurmi continues to voice objections while comfortably reclinated. He never let's anything get in the way of relaxation mode. #JodiArias

---

Shame it's not one of the 9/10 days!

Im ready for her to freak out and the stun belt to be activated :innocent:

Are they seriously objecting to what she testified to?!

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I think it's more about breaking up JM's speech than any real objection.

Number 4 objection
Overruled
JM now discussing the flight v. fight
JA still looking down presumably playing the role of a sad person.
JM describing that Travis is bleeding out and he can't do anything but fight defensively

How can she sit there and try and look upset after the way she trashed Travis on the interview after the verdict. I pray for justice.

I think the jury gets it already, no matter how many times Nurmi objects.

Very weird how she shakes her head as if she didn't stab him, when she herself testified she killed him. She is delusional.

I am also convinced watching her demeanor today that she REALLY, REALLY, REALLY thought she was going to get manslaughter or an acquittal. Again, she is and was, completely delusional.

Nurmi should shut up. :banghead:

JA should stop shaking her head and faking that she's upset. She relives her crime every day and relishes the memory. It's over for her.

I hate the DT.

What do you suppose JA thinks about to make herself cry? It certainly isn't over Travis!!

She's such an actress - she's wearing her "pity me" look

Yeah what about that? What happened to the wanting to get the DP rather than LWP? Why the tears? Miracle workers in the psych ward gave her reasons to live already?

Certainly a big change in attitude from her after verdict interview.

And IMO she is focusing too hard to be that heavily medicated. She may be focusing on her papers or looking down, but she is focusing.

Yes, defensive actions on his part indicate a certainty of fear and suffering. I really think the jury has already decided this. She cut his throat!!!!!!

Nurmi needs to seriously shut the frack up. I hope he doesn't object when it's time for the Alexander family to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper