Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY is the defense allowed to object like this?? THEY LOST. JODI WAS FOUND GUILTY. the judge needs to tell them to SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

From WAT 1 :

25 s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Cup Toucher is taking nores but most other jurors just sit and pay attention to Juan as he details the time of the murder. #JodiArias

"Cup Toucher" ... lol !

I see (JA) motions of crying but no tears and tissues, sigh.

She told you that she attempted to cut her wrists but she made a choice to not go forward beforeward because it stung.

TA did not have that choice as to whether or not he was going to endure pain . . pain much more severe than described - it was more than a sting - excrutiating every time knife struck back head

he was sitting in shower in master bedroom - photos being taken - last one - he sitting - lower quadrant of his - JA took a knife - stabbed him in chest area 3 times - .....
interrupted

How long is this phase suppose to last? and how long will jury deliberate ..........IMO, I think jury already has this figured out.....

UGH! NURMI! PLEASE.... go watch that interview one more time won't you? The one where she talks mad carp about you. Whatever it takes for you to shush up!

She's thinking of a way out...I guarantee it. It's Migrane Wednesday, or she's gonna throw some fisties. No way is she gonna make it through the day. She already looks like she's gonna pass out.

MOO

Mel

This will take forever with all the objections. Jeez, KN,don't you want to be done with her too?? Speed it up!!

I hate it when CKja shakes her head 'no' when JM is talking. Bit$$, you said you did it.
And, go ahead and get really mad and show us what got you in the psych ward.

What do you suppose JA thinks about to make herself cry? It certainly isn't over Travis!!

What SHE is going to miss out on.

She will NEVER take responsibility for her own actions

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Boo hoo, Jodi. Were you crying during your interview when you called Travis a hypocrite? Were you crying when you continued to accuse him of being a pedophile? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper