Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense arguing AGAINST cruelty is laughable, imo. I mean really, how can they even DO that???

Do you have video cuz I am on Wild and don't even have the seal...

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 9s
Sitting in court with @reporterjmiguel waiting for the #JodiArias trial to resume. Today will be pretty graphic, just so ya know.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 3m
Willmott & Nurmi in place. No #jodiarias or Juan Martinez.
Retweeted by Jodi Arias Case News

Afternoon folks! Real life has been keeping me hopping...

Thinking of Travis's family and friends today. It will be extremely difficult, but find some solace that this "woman" WILL be held accountable for her crimes.

May Travis's spirit hold you up when the things you hear today bring grief, anger, and sadness.

Predicted defense theme for agg phase: JA killed TA three times in 1-2 minutes. Does that sound like someone who wanted him to suffer? No, although dear JA has tragically lost her memory of this time period, the circumstantial evidence clearly suggests that her acts were intended to STOP his suffering as quickly as possible.

That's enough in itself to give her the DP.

JM isn't a prop guy but to illustrate just how long 2 minutes is he could ask for 2 mins of silence with just the sound of a ticking clock to mark the time.

I'm here, I'm ready! I predict 15min late to start every day and an immediate approach every day... I also predict another Jodi headache/5150 episode in the next few days...

:slap:

The CPU fan is being real noisy today. I must get it checked out on Friday. Meanwhile I'm grateful. I'm grateful that this most annoying, scratchy, loud fan noise is like music compared to JA's vulgar, uncouth voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV