DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ready to go

live feed page set...check
m&m's....check
room fans on explode....check
spousal unit and DD (who is studying for finals anyway) warned to leave me alone...check
full cup of ice tea.....check

They better not delay again!!1

Seal is up

Here we go 15 minutes .

Peace to Travis , Family, Friends and WS Family.

Good morning/afternoon to y'all!

Glad that this phase is starting, but feeling somewhat sick for what Travis' family will have to endure. :(

Court running late, as usual.

I want jodi to turn into Linda Blair from the excorcist right before our eyes today!!!!!

I belive we will see super crazy eyes, like never before...

I dunno, my guess is they might drug her up on something. Sedate her a bit.

Will JA have one lawyer or two?? Did she kick one off?

Dear God that is a terrible thought. And probably, unfortunately, the route they will take.

Nah. I think the route they will take is that it wasn't cruelty. She had never killed anyone before and didn't know how to do it better.

Yes, please remove OJ from my television. Had enough of him; he's had his fifteen minutes.

Don't believe one word that's coming out of his mouth......the prosecutor will probably rip him to shreds...

Id love to see Juan go at OJ here lol

The CPU fan is being real noisy today. I must get it checked out on Friday. Meanwhile I'm grateful. I'm grateful that this most annoying, scratchy, loud fan noise is like music compared to JA's vulgar, uncouth voice.

Rose - try buying some compressed air (office supply store) and blow out the dust from your PC tower...

If it is a bearing in your CPU fan or case fan you should be able to JUST replace your fan/s fairly cheaply.

I dunno, my guess is they might drug her up on something. Sedate her a bit.

I don't think we'll be lucky enough to see her flip out. She wants to seem calm, like she doesn't care. She cares way too much what people think of her to give them a show and some satisfaction.

Hi everyone! I hope you have all been well. Should we expect any tantrums or delays from the convicted today?

Let this be uncontested by the defense and swift for the sake of the Alexanders...

Got seal on WAT. I wonder if she will be dressed in stripes? We (maybe) get to see her in her usual attire I think seeing as she is a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318