Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicted defense theme for agg phase: JA killed TA three times in 1-2 minutes. Does that sound like someone who wanted him to suffer? No, although dear JA has tragically lost her memory of this time period, the circumstantial evidence clearly suggests that her acts were intended to STOP his suffering as quickly as possible.

That's an interesting spin. I think JM should argue that shooting TA once in the head could've have achieved that; if she truly wanted him to die quickly. She wanted him to suffer as much as possible during those 2 minutes. I imagine 2 minutes would seem like forever if you're in agonizing fear/pain.

Good Morning/Afternoon WS Friends!!!!!!!

There is no place I'd rather be right now than here with you all.

DP for Jodi
Justice for Travis and Family.
Peace of Mind for WS.

That's a dangerous combination. I think JSS will need to separate you two at some point, and especially if our herbycat joins you

:truce: lol...we will behave...its not 5 in Nova scotia yet....:floorlaugh:

That's a dangerous combination. I think JSS will need to separate you two at some point, and especially if our herbycat joins you

....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: there's no place I'd rather sit :floorlaugh:

Does anyone see the seal yet? I'm on ABC15 but there's nothing so far, not even seal. HLN has OJ on so I don't know what's going on....agghhH!!

Seal is up! :Bennymonkey::Bennymonkey::Bennymonkey:

I want jodi to turn into Linda Blair from the excorcist right before our eyes today!!!!!

I belive we will see super crazy eyes, like never before...

Anyone even getting the seal yet? I'm on Wildabouttrial and I'm not.
nevermind....just did.

Good Afternoon :seeya: I hope she acts out and gets zapped live and we see it. She will be livid when Juan starts speaking the truth about the savageness of Travis's murder.

Highlighted part is my inner mean streak showing.

Front Row Yes!!!!!

Justice for Travis and Prayers of Strength and Comfort for his family and friends!!!

Let's bring it Juon.

Casey Wian ‏@CaseyWianCNN 1m
Jurors have arrived for #jodiarias aggravation phase hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV