Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I guessed where she was going with this...Is Wilmott trying to suggest that endorphins masked the pain?!

Jenny just enlightened the world that dead people don't feel things..dr.Horn agrees in quiet astonishment. They really don't have anything so this is pure desperation on the defense team.

They also can't give you anymore information...another jenni classic

My grandmother "passed away" at an old age in her bed surrounded by family.

Travis was slaughtered like livestock by your client, Jennifer, but you just use the language you think is appropriate honey and tell yourself it's all the same.

Even livestock aren't slaughtered in the way Travis was.

Sorry, I had tons of adrenaline pumping while giving birth but it still hurt like a son of a bi***

all wounds bleed more copiously with more movement and adrenaline.

JM - alive when stabbed in heart, back of head, back, and when throat was slit = yes

even though he may have had adrenaline and blood flowing he is still alive - breathe and can hear if they are conscious
objection foundation and facts not in evidence
approach

That Dr. Horn is a good guy. You can tell it's bothering him to testify about this because he's looking right at the family and the effect it's having on them.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferRecent AZ Supreme Court opinions have ruled that quick deaths --shot to head, strangulation-- do not necessarily meet standard of cruel.

This is what I was talking about earlier. Strangulation is NOT a quick death...lots of struggle can happen.

And like I mentioned, the "62 seconds" that was drilled during the CIC could now backfire.

If the jury finds "62 seconds" is quick. I mean, what is quick? It doesn't say instant!

Not saying that I wouldn't find it cruel...and I do. I am just worried about what the jury could apply to "quick"

Wish doc wouldn't qualify his statements with, "I think, or I believe".
Juan is getting angry now - YAY GO JUAN!!!

Have HLN on in the background and thinking how ironic it is that while the testimony about throat slashing is being said..OJ Simpson's face is on the screen too. Weird!

All we need on HLN is another little screen with Casey Anthony in it and we'd have a Trifecta!

Did Wilmott just admit the stab wound to the heart was FIRST??????????

what the heck?
who is this woman?
JW is like a totally diff person!?!?!?!?!?

Oh see the little actress in her is coming out, or maybe going away. See, she knows this jury didn't take too well to their last attempt, so she's trying a different, gentler tactic now.

CMja looks kind of drugged and has that look on her face that she might break out in some Dido song.

Approach! UGHHHHHH! I hope to NEVER lay eyes on Willmott or Nurmi after this is all said and done.

Natural childbirth also fills your body with endorphins--but it still hurts like a mother! That's a stupid argument, Jenny.

And what is this huge battle going on for Jodi? Didn't they see her interview? She wants the death penalty!!

I hope Juan plays that interview so the jury can be sure that her tears today are FOR HERSELF alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo