Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I love the convicts new posture. head hung, no longer able to claim presumed innocence.

Yeah, but it's all an act. Jodi isn't sad about her slaughter of Travis. She's acting "sad" and "upset" for the jury. She's a nasty creature who usually has a smirk on her ugly face. She's a monster.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18s

Willmott has objections to everything Juan is asking. Juan asks Horn but is overruled each time. #JodiArias
Expand

Defense trying to object...not working. #JodiArias #Overruled

When do the family members give their victim statements? TYIA

During the mitigation phase.

Which will be next if the jury finds that the murder was indeed "cruel" during this aggravation phase we are now in.

I wish I could cry like Jodi. When I cry, my face gets red, I get all blotchy, my eyes get puffy, and water streams out of my eyes.

Her way is much nicer.
Mine too, but I don't want to do anything like JA.

From WAT 1 :

34s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott has objections to everything Juan is asking. Juan asks Horn but is overruled each time. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan isn't buying Willmott's theory of adrenaline at all. Willmott continues to object many times. #JodiArias

:great: Go Juan !

What a fun little game that was. Juan even paused for the 'jection, overruled to happen.

Jodi looks as if she is putting her fingers in her ears and going "lalalalalal I can't hear you"

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 23s

Wow.... #JuanMartinez on fire with Dr Horn...

Dr Horn's is mildly amused/annoyed by all the objections.

I have to agree he is easy on the eyes.

I also now understand why this trial took MONTHS.

JW hasn't a clue that she is underscoring JM's statements with that series of objections. duh

1:19 PMElizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinHorn says it's possible #JodiArias slashed Alexander's throat over and over again. Woah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand