Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to take a phone call since the ME came on ..did I miss anything major? Thx so much.

Jodi heaves a huge sigh while comforting herself with her hands on her face.

JW makes me sick when she crosses Dr. Horn....like he didn't feel pain or the heart wasn't beating when sliced and slashed him, slit his throat. Imagine all the nerves Jodi sliced through, the pain of bleeding out. Sickening. the thudding of stab wounds to his head.

"I nicked myself accidentally with the razor when I was preparing to kill myself, it stung too much so I stopped." Jodi Arias

JW is just doing her job. Some jobs suck.

What bothers me more than JA is Wilmont smirking all the time.

ALSO THERE IS A JUROR ??

A sawing motion....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Oh that Dr. Horn...with his dimples....oh my...flutter flutter...

And did u see the smile he gave JW at the end of her cross...I think he feels sorry for her having to deal with Jodi...

Multiple overlapping wounds in the same area .. like you cut a loaf of bread :(

Could be "back and forth sawing motion" fo rscalloped wounds at throat. Geez, that's a bombshell!

Ok.. JW demeanor/voice has changed..

I've actually heard a little quiver in it to suggest that she may actually be nervous about the DT's approach to this phase.. ie they didn't believe any of our previous they won't believe this either!

If gunshot was after he was dead no pain?? So was this her attempt to go with State's version? Either way wouldn't that be desecration of a corpse therefore Cruel?

she's not nervous. she's taking a different strategic approach given her client is considered guilty. plus, she's talking about a man's suffering. she can't be cavalier.

OMG. back and forth in a sawing motion. geez Jodi is an animal. And as such she really needs to be put down like a rabid dog.

a sawing motion to the throat - OMG. Stop crying Jodi - you asked for this, you begged for the death penalty. I hope you get it.

I think Jenny is just going through the motions. She is over it, moo.

How the heck can any human being get up and try to get the M.E. to say that slicing him back and forth, that won't really hurt right?

I think I'm going to be sick. A new low was reached today by the Defense

From WAT 1 :

30 s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is done, we have 1 juror question. Not sure who submitted it. I saw Cup Toucher writing a bit. #JodiArias

Bad and incorrect opinion, IMO. As for Travis, sadly his death wasn't quick.
The same Supreme Court has also ruled that a person doesn't even necessarily need to be conscious for all their wounds in order to be applicable for the cruel aggravating factor, so too with how many wounds and how long it's taken a victim to die.

I posted the law on the books last week. If the jury follows the law, they almost can't not find for aggravation, so someone will have to let Mr. Kiefer know. ;)

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 23s

Wow.... #JuanMartinez on fire with Dr Horn...

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 13s

Horn says it's possible #JodiArias slashed Alexander's throat over and over again. Woah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand