Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hear the jury question!

How can she just sit through this? Wouldn't you want to jump up and down and scream I can't do this anymore.

As usual, Jodi lied about wanting death. She hoped that her comment would get back to the jury somehow and that they would not give her what she wants but give her LWOP instead. Jodi's own brand of reverse psychology. :moo:

Really disappointed in her regarding this. I fully expected her to come into the courtroom and declare 'lets get this over with, I'll take DP, no need for JM to even discuss it'. I thought she would do this thiniking it was a 'win' over JM, like she would get the last word and it would be her way and that JM would not get to send her to death row as she would think that she sent herself there.

I think I have entered...Jenny land...where adrenaline makes pain go away and gunshots aren't a big deal because you can't feel them anyway.

I wish I could cry like Jodi. When I cry, my face gets red, I get all blotchy, my eyes get puffy, and water streams out of my eyes.

Her way is much nicer.

That's cuz we're human. I'm a right mess, turn bright red, and my neck and arms get red as well. And my eyes are red as well!

That Dr. Horn is a good guy. You can tell it's bothering him to testify about this because he's looking right at the family and the effect it's having on them.

I don't know his home state, but some of his schooling was done at The University of Maryland, I think. My home state. Love him! moo

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6s

Did you previously testify that Travis had 3 rapidly fatal wounds? Yes. #JodiArias

I think the DT tried to pound into JA the fact that she MUST look contrite and remorseful while all this is being described. The jury MUST see her looking sad and horrified at her own handiwork. So she's concentrating REALLY HARD on looking that way.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 37s

Jurors want to know if Horn previously said TA had 3 fatal wounds. Horn says yes-stab to heart, throat and gunshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3