Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is FOG-HORN there yet.....LOL

rooster-01-june.gif

I really cannot wait to see Nurmi .. I haven't seen his face since before the verdict .. I think he's going to walk in whistling 'ding dong the witch is dead...' then pretend to be sorry when Jodi shoots him an evil look.

How funny. The post after you describes Nurmi in a "emerald green" shirt.

From WAT 1:

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I am much slower without the knooter, wow. Took me about an hour to cross the street. #JodiArias

:great: Gotta luv this guy :great:

Fair Warning -

I've been reviewing the past few days posts. Oh my...

Those sitting on the "bad kids row" might want to consider moving. The free-for-all party is now over. Slips for detention are now being issued.

Seguek9_Sleuth5_Pantr_Hopeful One_amberjul

Your all in trouble, uh oh :laugh::laugh:

I was going to sit here but think I'm going to move now :seeya:

My headphones aren't working! :scared::scared::scared:

Thank God I still have 30-45 minutes worth of chambers and sidebars until we start!!

It will be really interesting to see what the DT team does. They will be crazy to go along with the gun shot first story at this point right? Clearly the jury doesn't believe it. Perhaps they'll just say Travis died within a few minutes or something. I really don't see how they could plan to pull anything off using Jodi's lies.

Fair Warning -

I've been reviewing the past few days posts. Oh my...

Those sitting on the "bad kids row" might want to consider moving. The free-for-all party is now over. Slips for detention are now being issued.

I hope this has nothing to do with Hullabaloo dancers....

I'm gonna need the seat next to me for my catapult.
Sorry.
Move along.

:rockon::rockon: HLN talking head said the jurors all showed up together. I can't stop smiling...suggests to me a sense of solidarity among them. :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
A bus takes them to somewhere IIRC and they leave from there. It's nice they did arrive together though.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 32s
Bailiff letting in the public now, I think I heard them say there are 16 public seats. #jodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Doubtful we will get started on time, people are still getting situated in here. Nice to see my AZ court family again. #JodiArias

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 2m
#JodiArias mama in a leopard print shirt is here. Donavan in a polo shirt handing her a notebook...

I'm on Ustream/AZfamily and it's a cooking segment???? Help, I'm watching on my Kindle...

ETA - Phew - Seal just came on, lo.

Is there an unbearable, loud sound on the azfamily feed, or is my computer sounding some kind of alarm?!:scared:

Hi everyone, just ran home to see this. Thank-you for all the great updates here!
I was wondering if the jury asks questions as before. I am glad to see court was not cancelled due to another Arias tantrum!

Sending love, strength, and compassion to the Alexanders................the end is in sight.
Let's get this STARTED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member