Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she can't look at the autopsy photos.

Before she practically begged Det. Flores to see them. Several times.

Hope this jury stays strong and isn't sucked in by JA's

FAKE

demeanor.

I hate JA.

Look at what you did JODI. Oh she's actually NOT looking for once ..

Is schuby missing this? :O

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Jodi doesn't want to see autopsy photos. Tough, JA. You are responsible for those wounds! Why can't you look at your handwork?

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

After Horn did an extensive cleaning to the stand Juan starts questioning him about the murder. An autopsy photo of Travis is up. #JodiArias

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is looking away from any screens and appears to be crying. Juan puts up another image of the wound on the belly.

Oh Jodi ... :boohoo:

Arrrgh! What is SO important that neither Jodi or her attorneys can spare time to LOOK at the photographs. Wilmott is busy with her paperwork again!

She should be forced to look at how brutally she killed Travis.

Look at the pictures, Felon. You did this.
Look at her work up a few tears of self-pity..

Dog gonnit!! LOOK at the pix! Look at what u did. grrr she is frustrating

I'm not usually a commenter on things like this...but um...Dr. H...wow...hubba hubba

JA acting so upset - BUT......she didn't forget to lower her chair!! I'm surprised she can see over the table.

LOOK at what your did ARIAS!! LOOK at the pix of your handiwork!!

Going over each wound and how they would hurt. GREAT way to drill it in what she did to him!

Jodi passed a note to Wilmontt and DT requested a recess. Jodi was walked out by security. going to bathroom probably, but I think she's up to something.

Is there no end to her antics? No question she is up to something. She's making me sick, acting for the jury as though she is upset. It's just sickening.

Oh sam, I just want to hug them all

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

When stabbing pic was displayed in courtroom just now, Jodi turned her face away from her terminal in fake horror and sadness, but then looked up at the large screen to catch another good look. She like examining her work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper