Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT 1:

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"Travis suffered enough for two lifetimes" Juan exclaims as he goes through the juror instructions with them. #JodiArias

43s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jurors have the most serious looks on their faces that I have seen so far. #JodiArias

He probably had to be yelling, or thinking "Help Me", Call an Ambulance... and here she did nothing...

The two most effective moments of trial were two minutes of silence.
Wow.
Haunting.
Terrifying.
I'm about at a loss for words.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Jurors have the most serious looks on their faces that I have seen so far. #JodiArias

Wow, DP incoming!

i wonder how Arias taunted Travis as she was stabbing him? Ugh, please let the jury have the courage to choose death for the vile creature.

OMG, two minutes of silence...WOW, that was powerful. Juan is a master of seeking justice.

Juan is probably the BEST attorney I have ever seen. He WILL get full justice for Travis and his family because they will come back with Death.

oh goodie, the defendant is trying to fake hyper-ventilating..
really, she's planning her next meet-n-greet from a visitation telephone..
and wishing she had a pork rind...

This fake crying is taking a lot out of Jodi physically, she looks like she's falling asleep.

Jodi shook her head no when Juan said she followed TA down the hallway stabbing him. oops she remembers that. Surprise.

I love how he has not uttered her name today! She does not deserve it

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Wow.

I am pretty good at hiding emotions, but even Mr. Martinez has this grown man in tears.

This is so sad and horrific on so many levels.

:great:

Juan Martinez : "This woman here, the defendant ..."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Luv it ... absolutely luv it !

SO GLAD he emphasized her age. It's about time. She's not a child or a teenager -- she was almost 30 when she was dating Travis

Anyone else balling like a baby?!?!? I can hardly see to type this!! Very powerful closing - THANK YOU JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m crying. I tried not to but no way ...that was tough. That was so powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5