Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"She should have known how much he was suffering, he suffered all the way until she put him into another life". Juan is done #JodiArias

"SHE" ... :floorlaugh: ... luv Juan !!!

And I am off to get the kids ready for bed, I cannot listen to mr nurmi

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

1:48 PMElizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinFIrst thing Nurmi does is take down bloody sink photo. #JodiAriasReplyRetweetFavorite

1:48 PMElizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinMartinez wraps, time for the defense closing. #JodiArias

Love it when Juan says things that show the DT agrees with him and admitted something like that .. and love how Wilmott responds in with that 'oh carp' expression ..

Justice is coming for the Alexander family. They have been through so much. Not much longer now.... :hug:

I cannot imagine how she must feel and I've thought how I would feel if I were in this circumstance (God forbid). I would like to think I would love my child unconditionally, but I think after this trial was over, I would visit Jodi just once and tell her that she has made her bed and that I wouldn't be back until execution day. Is this way too harsh?

If my spawn did anything like this, I'd write them off. JMHO

Aaaannnnnd...here comes Mr. Nurmi to argue semantics for the benefit of the killer.

.....Nurmi...you can't paint this as anything but unusually cruel......

while Travis was suffering, he was thinking of his family and little Naps. If anybody can listen to all this and not be devastated, they are not human!

Amen!!!

Question for you avid trial watchers since I only do fly bys every so often here. I'm not all that UP on what's going on . I remember last week after the verdict HLN was saying the aggravation phase would take at least 2 weeks, so how is that it's already come to closing arguments in one day please? TIA :)

The defense can't put up a fight like they tried in the trial. They have nothing to offer.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Jurors have the most serious looks on their faces that I have seen so far. #JodiArias

Wow, DP incoming!
Totally agree

Juan is probably the BEST attorney I have ever seen. He WILL get full justice for Travis and his family because they will come back with Death.

A hundred times over agree agree agree.:rockon:

Hey Nurmi - I believe passion, compassion etc that we are to disregard is in reference to the killer, not Travis or his family.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 48s

Nurmi: As hard as it might be given the pain we see/hear in this room you have to be mindful of your jury instructions. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member