Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer Jodi Arias must think she's going to a disco party after trial, or giving some smirky interview. She's wearing an old shiny party blouse. She is not crying even today.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s

Juan is talking about the defense and their arguments and how they don't make sense. #JodiArias

Oh lost consciousness after gun shot? What happened to Travis threatening JA's life post gun shot???

Yes, and notice how the DT never once addressed, even in the guilt phase, how and when Travis stood at the sink. It's not disputed that he did so...so how could he have been unconscious at that point, even if he were shot first?

It's so amusing to me that all this fake crying is having no effect on the jury whatsoever, they saw it the entire trial. She's not even giving it her all, she could be doing a much better job of looking remorseful if she really tried.

oh please nurmi, ja did not know she was causing pain. ta had to be crying and screaming in pain. smh

I hate the fact that her mom takes so many notes and I know she is going to write a book about this to try and make some cash. Ugh.

She is probably trying to make sense of it all. I can not fault this woman for doing whatever it takes to get through this.

JUAN
has never had to prove especially cruel suffering beyond a reasonable doubt...

JODI DID IT FOR HIM!

Why is he insulting the jury by telling them they make decisions based on emotions?

They found the murderer guilty based on facts. You're the only one talking about emotions. And darn right it's part of the cruelty factor (legally) what the victim went through when he was being butchered. The jurors MUST consider that to determine the cruelty factor.

How can a lawyer be so stupid?

He's doing the best he can with JA as his client but this is just too dumb for words! Talking down the jurors cannot help!

After Juan's powerful closing (The two minutes of silence, my God) Nurmi is falling flat, imo. It comes of as trite.

"How did she even know that Mr. Alexander was Mr. Alexander?"

HAHHAAAA!! I love you, JM!

If JA can call a break, may I also call a pee break pretty please, I gotta go

Nurmi speaking AT the jury is not going to help his case. If I was on the jury and he was speaking down to me, especially at this part of the case..I would be pizzed.

Nothing new. Both Nurmi and Willmott did this continuously throughout the trial. I'm sure that the jury didn't like it then, and they won't like it now.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 15s

"She didn't know what was going on" was the defenses argument and Juan explains that it was a weak one. #JodiArias

Wow... JA's really putting her act forward with all she's got, isn't she? We're suppose to believe she actually FEELS now?

LMAO

This is so perfect.
Nurmi asked for another spanking,
and Mr. martinez gladly and with relish, obliged..

From WAT 1 :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is talking about the defense and their arguments and how they don't make sense. #JodiArias

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"She didn't know what was going on" was the defenses argument and Juan explains that it was a weak one. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth