aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see sadness and the realization of what JA was, what was coming next, and the understanding that there was nothing he could do to stop it. Travis knew he was going to die right then, and I think in that instant he was very very sad.

Sadness. Yes, very much so. Poor Travis.

Respectfully understand that a lot of you have been following the case for much longer and much more closely than I have. I apologise if my post about the photos seemed cold. I re-read it and felt it was. *Takes foot out of mouth* Sorry about that. :(

From WAT 1 :

5m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Some of the jurors just walked out to the elevators. #JodiArias

2 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The jurors that left could have stepped out for a smoke. Not sure yet. #JodiArias

Just read where Aylce Laviolette in there.

You are kidding? Right? Please tell me she is not going to testify to that TA was an abuser crap during the penalty phase, supposing we get there. My hippocampus can't take ALV again!:banghead::banghead:

I love me some Seinfeld.

Man hands, "the pick", yada yada yada, the big salad, Festivus, the man-zziere or the Bro, Newman!!

"I hate the little room...."
~fittingly enough, from the episode: The Ex-Girlfriend

I need to drive home (20 minutes-/+) and run in Walgreens...(yes, I'm appropriately dressed tyvm) DO I HAVE TIME???

I really think you do but the jury clock has just stopped and 4 male jurors out of the court room per HLN

I keep going back to the story where she claimed masked ninjas came in and killed him...where she said he was moaning in pain....i think if we listen to this tape..it really tells what he was going through....and what she did to him. A little truth comes into lies. If you listen to what she was saying.....it might be a little of what he went through and what she did to him. But with her no memory..i guess we will never know..but i think she was putting some truth into that statement.

I agree. And besides those statements she made - it would be unheard of for someone to be attacked so brutally and to make no sound at all, so we can be sure that Travis was not silent as she was killing him.

That photo ... I was looking for fear but could not see it (widened eyes, opened mouth). That photo disturbs me. Especially, knowing the circumstances. I thought angry, maybe confusion also.

The darker photos beforehand that seem to be taken without his realising (?). Maybe he thought she had left. He doesn't look too happy in them, at all. Lowered head - maybe disappointed with himself, unhappy. Closed eyes - definitely deep in thought, unhappy, disappointed.

Of course, they are open to interpretation. I really appreciate your input on this. I've been wanting to hear what everyone else thought. :)

I think more on confusion... attached picture

766 here - 355 members - 408 guests

Attachments

• Travis.jpg
    Travis.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 31
You are kidding? Right? Please tell me she is not going to testify to that TA was an abuser crap during the penalty phase, supposing we get there. My hippocampus can't take ALV again!:banghead::banghead:

Let her take the stand so Juan can 'git her' on whatever happened in chambers ..

All the nerves around this phase are pointless. She was convicted! That's the big win. Either way she will spend the rest of her life in jail. Execution could be never.

Wow, that is actually the FIRST though I had when I saw her in her silk pirate shirt...I am positive that jail deodorant isn't that good!! She was cool as a cucumber...

I've thought this same thing MANY a time. Especially when she wears anything tight like that sweater a while back. I would be SOAKED through under my arms.

But, then again, we need to remember she's not human.

Tammy N

JA mom is just that. A mom. She has other children besides JA. Irregardless of what alot of people want to think and say regarding her support of her daughter, I can guarantee you that if it were your child in this place and time, you would be sitting there too, just like she is. And if you have such a necklace that said child, or perhaps one of your other children, had given you, and I bet it would have significant meaning to you, and I would wager you would wear it too. Guarantee it.

Ok, sure. But if it were my child in the same position, would I giggle and whisper during proceedings? Would I smirk at autopsy photos? Would I wear a DV ribbon the day after the Alexander family were asked to remove their ribbons in court?

I think the wearing of a #1 Mom necklace at your daughter's aggravation hearing is in poor taste. But nothing new there, I guess.

2 cents.

One thing I am 100% confident about is that Jodi will NEVER get this conviction overturned on appeal. She will be in prison for the rest of her life.

I think Jodi regrets killing him for herself. She doesn't want to be in this position. She doesn't feel regretful because she valued Travis' life. Or maybe she just wishes she would have gotten away with it.

I think she never expected to get caught. Never even considered that possibility. She thought she had it all covered, no purchases in Az? Check. No cell phone pings in Az? Check. New guy to be her alibi? Check? It was never on her radar that she would be arrested. And if not for a few fortunate mistakes, like taking pictures and leaving a bloody palm print, she may not have, or at least she may have only been charged with M2.
Just like she was positive that her story about not being there would work and then her story about someone else did it would work and then her story about self defense would work. I don't think she considers the possibility of failure because she is such a good liar she was sure she could lie and charm her way out of taking responsibility. And even sitting in her small cell on death row she won't take responsibility. When they stick the needle in her arm and ask for her last words I am sure she will say it was all Travis's fault. Maybe throw a few more under the bus like the police, JM, her parents and her attorneys. Everyone but herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova