aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd observation......I think she wasn't nervous, because she was wearing a silk shirt today and no sweat rings under her arms. If you were on trial for your life, no antiperspirant is gonna stop that nervous sweat...but she doesn't get nervous like humans do.

Wow, that is actually the FIRST thought that I had when I saw her in her silk pirate shirt...I am positive that jail deodorant isn't that good!! She was cool as a cucumber...

Four male jurors have left the jury room per HLN and thats why the clock stopped

Does anyone think that it's better that when the jury comes back with 1st degree premeditated murder that it goes straight to the judge for sentencing or the way it is done in Arizona?

I can understand the mitigation phase, but I'm having trouble understanding why there's an aggravation phase. There must be a story there -- maybe AZLawyer or someone can tell us.

I agree with you about hearing being the last sense to go. I was with each of my
parents when they died, telling them how much I loved them, but that I would be OK, and that they could rest. I felt them both relax after hearing this, and they soon passed away.

I imagine JA was screaming at him as she stabbed him and slashed his throat. How horrible!

I am posting this to share what I believe is so very cruel for Travis to have suffered.

(Respectfully snipped for space)

I couldn't stand it anymore, I kept thinking my mother can hear all of this so finally around 11pm I laid down beside her, took her hand, sister took the other. I began to hum softly her favorite hymns, The Old Rugged Cross, and When the Roll is Called up Yonder, within a few mins. she passed. She could hear even though she could not open her eyes or move even a finger.

I firmly believe that hearing is the last sense to go when you die. So IMO Travis could hear before his heart stopped, I imagine ja was yelling at him as she tortured him. He could not find even a second of peace as death drew near.

I know Mr M couldn't talk about it because it can't be proven, however I experienced it, I saw it with my own eyes.

So IMO Travis not only felt the horrible indescribable pain from the knife, he could see, and he could hear.

IMO

Jury deliberation clock stopped at 1 hour 21 minutes 49 seconds.

4 male jurors taking (smoke) break...

hmmm must be a facilities break, not a smoke break as I would have smoked after lunch...

Okay kids, heading home for the day.

No worries. Remember, she was convicted of Murder 1 and that's what really matters here. That is justice for Travis. Death would just be the icing on the cake.

:blowkiss:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s

The jurors that left could have stepped out for a smoke. Not sure yet. #JodiArias

My ears perked up when she said Travis was 'down on all four legs'. We know Travis didn't have 'four legs' but it sounds like he was trying to crawl away from her. Little snippits of truth!

Why did they just stop the clock? I had it on mute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per HLH ... possible smoke break.
Will re-start clock when those 4 return to deliberation room.

I've got bread dough rising to make homemade po boy sandwiches.....I'm thinking shrimp po boys sound good.

It's wine time here, ya'll. The jury will be back soon :)

I have a cheese bread dough rising! lol

Sorry for the OT.

I can understand the mitigation phase, but I'm having trouble understanding why there's an aggravation phase. There must be a story there -- maybe AZLawyer or someone can tell us.

If there's no aggravation there's no need for mitigation because they have to prove the crime was particularly bad in order to qualify for DP ..

then the jury can ask her "Did Travis beg for his life?" if she feigns fognesia again, she would get death. I don't think she has the guts to beg for mercy. She would have to show remorse. She has none and the jury would know it.IMO

I was thinking in the silence of the 2 mins.. Him yelling.. " NO JODI NO!! STOP PLEASE STOP!!! NO WHAT DO YOU WANT ANYTHING JUST STOP!!! PLEASE PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Travis.

The video taping was denied? If so I'm elated! The family has had to sit and listen to the DT for so long. It's the families turn to give their statements. I'm sure Jodie doesn't want to hear it not out fear ! But out of rage, this is their time to tell her how evil she and what a cold blooded killer she is. This is their time, she's tried to throw a wrench every time it's about them! She makes it about her. She has continued to trash Travis with her post verdict interviews. She told Troy that she never looked at the family! Well we all know that's a lie. She has glared at them often even gone as far to smile at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03