aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out.. finding the cruelty doesn't necessarily mean the death sentence is a foregone conclusion right? Forgive me but I wasn't around during voir dire , do we know the jury's feelings on the DP? Couldn't some members of the jury be opposed to DP even if they agree 100% it was the cruelest death ever? TIA ! :)
In case you haven't gotten an answer, the jury is DP qualified. Technically, they are able to render a DP verdict.

maryellenabc15 @foxone1 @Blaiss Sources tell us some atty's are already working Arias' appeal, hoping to be chosen as the next atty to represent her.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/r...ix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-#ixzz2TOrqGsyZ

That just makes me so sad...she'll probably get free help from those people like that Kathy lady (the one who didn't want Casey babysitting her kids!) from Casey's trial, lawyers who just want to help her b/c they don't believe in the death penalty.
If Juan needs help fighting them off, I hope other good prosecutors will be willing to step forward and help.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes now
THE VERDICT IS IN!!! #JodiArias #JusticeForTravis

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 44s
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 41s

Oh please the jury knows that she is faking. They are so over her and I'm sure the same can be said for her DT.

I honestly thought this phase would take 15 minutes tops! COMMON SENSE tells you this was a cruel death. I wonder if they think that this automatically means DP? We know it doesn't, but maybe a few of them think it is?? but I can't think of any other reason that this is taking so long.
COMMON SENSE

I know it is frustrating because it seems like such a no brainer. Of course Travis's murder was exceptionally vicious and cruel. But, of course we all felt that way during the guilt phase and it took them 15 hours to come back. This is a careful and thorough jury. I have no doubt they will do the right thing.

I think this jury is just very meticulous with the way they read through the jury instructions and follow the directions. I think with the first guilty verdict, they must have slowly gone through all jury instructions and had a discussion.

I'm pretty confident that they'll come back with this aggravating factor & tomorrow we'll have the death penalty vote.

Wow. I missed it all. How did it go? What was her royal evilness like today since conviction? How was Travis' family?

We're waiting for the jury to come back --they are deciding the cruelty phase (STILL). Been at it for 1:32 so far.

Jodi fake cried the whole time. She had her little notebook out for a while and played secretary. I didn't see many prison pencils, though. Nurmi and Jenny seem totally over it all. As in get us out of here.

Travis' family was very upset today. Very.

VERDICT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member