aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read the tv right? Verdict reached? Yes?

VERDICT REACHED!! I am holding all your hands in cyber space.

VERDICT REACHED ... IPad for WS, laptop with live stream, HLN on in background.

Oooooohhh.... Nervous.

Can we agree this was a reasonable amount of time? They read through the instructions and had to fill out the forms.

They're thorough and came up with the right verdict in the guilt phase.
I'm nervous by nature but I have faith.

Plus this wasn't enough time to argue if there was dissent-- they would have tried to reach a unanimous decision, IMO.

Jean sz very quiet on the floor as people are being allowed in; the family is coming in and it's quiet.

WHERE???? I'm not on HLN , on abc15 they have seal...HELP>>>>>

:seeya: Hi Everyone!!!! I'm finally back with my furbabies in N.C !!Yay!! (there really is "no place like home")
I missed my WS family :(

I've tried to read this thread, but I'm always 6-8 pages behind :facepalm: Does anyone have a link for the action today? or is it still too early?

Thanks all :blowkiss:

Welcome back Chijojo! You were missed!

I don't mean to be gruesome, but I believe that Jodi Arias slashed Travis Alexander's throat because he was crying out in agony, most likely begging for her to stop, after he experienced 28 extremely painful knife wounds, and she wanted to silence his cries for her to stop.

She's evil to the core.

Dear God....please let Jodi act out so that we can see the taser belt in action...Amen.

I'm guilty AND I apologize !

Sincerely,
Soulsad

One more thing, I forgot...

All this Off Topic chatter about unrelated stuff needs to be posted on the Sidebar thread.

This is a trial thread and I can barely recognize it as such lately. The whole purpose of the Sidebar thread is to chat about these kind of things and not clutter up the topical threads.

Link to Sidebar thread.

AAAAHHHHHH! My nerves are a mess even though I know it's most likely totally unnecessary!

Damu Bobb ‏@DamuBobbHLN 37s
Total deliberation time for aggravation phase: 1 hour, 33 minutes #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members