aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuk...I think they're too sneaky. But speaking of bugs...my most horrifying tale was one morning after I got out of bed and then when I went to make the bed spotted under the sheets something that looked like a leaf. It wasn't. It was a mommy scorpion with hundreds of babies attached to her back. All I could think about was how long I could have been sleeping with it in the bed. Didn't want to hit it or anything to cause the babies to disperse onto the bed to I very carefully picked it up by the tail with tweezers and dumped into a jar which I then poured alcohol in to make sure to kill them all at once.

God I'm glad I live in Iowa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How dare he! Leave
I'm miffed beyond miffed:banghead::banghead:
Someone needs to drag him back in.

'No Mike .....No!!!! Don't Gooooooooo!!! There's a boat Mike .........!!!!"

(set to the dramatic music of The Titanic"s final scene ....):eek::dunno:

funny where one's mind wanders at times like these .....:scared:

But seriously .... come back Mike .... we wuv you!!!:blushing:

No, it is not part of the guilt phase. The verdict of guilty has been returned already. This phase is to see if the murder qualifies for the death penalty. If it does, the next phase will be to see if JA actually gets the death penalty.

Sorry, I meant to say doesn't it seem like it should be part of the aggravation phase.

For example, Dr. Horn has already testified during the guilt phase. Multiple times. Haven't we already heard how many times Travis was stabbed? That he had defensive wounds? That three things would have in and of themselves been fatal? Didn't JM already bring up the fact that Travis could see Jodi stabbing him in the mirror? That the "rainbow" of blood showed Tavis staggering down the hall and then falling, probably to his knees? That he stood over the sink pleading? That he was naked and defenseless?

Did we learn anything new today? Didn't we learn all of it already in the guilt phase?

Sorry if I sound like I'm yelling -- I get frustrated when I have trouble articulating what I mean. :banghead:

Prayers to the Alexander family.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Bouncing up and down in my chair - my boss walked in and quickly walked right back out!!! LOL!!!! (Hope they hurry - I've got to get some mail out)!

Butterflies in my tummy. So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member