aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I meant to say doesn't it seem like it should be part of the aggravation phase.

For example, Dr. Horn has already testified during the guilt phase. Multiple times. Haven't we already heard how many times Travis was stabbed? That he had defensive wounds? That three things would have in and of themselves been fatal? Didn't JM already bring up the fact that Travis could see Jodi stabbing him in the mirror? That the "rainbow" of blood showed Tavis staggering down the hall and then falling, probably to his knees? That he stood over the sink pleading? That he was naked and defenseless?

Did we learn anything new today? Didn't we learn all of it already in the guilt phase?

Sorry if I sound like I'm yelling -- I get frustrated when I have trouble articulating what I mean. :banghead:

I understand what your saying

Waiting for things to get started in the courtroom....

In my view, if the jury followed the letter and the spirit of the law, they would have to find aggravated. There is no way around it. Period. It's the law. There is nothing, nothing the defense nor Jody to offer to mitigate what she did. Nothing. Period.

Let's watch.

:grouphug:

Whatever the outcome, please behave yourselves, peeps. :praying: for Travis and the Alexanders!

Okay, have WAT back up. If it weren't for them on my FB feed, and you all, I wouldn't have known they'd reached a verdict!

Comforting thoughts for the Alexander family.

So scared I'm gonna miss it....r u guys still seeing the seal?????????????

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 54s
Sitting in #JodiArias courtroom. Everyone is here. Waiting for judge, jury. Verdict should be read in minutes.#FOX10

Looking forward to seeing interaction with JA and team again .. hope they show Nurmi this time!

I'm guilty AND I apologize !

Sincerely,
Soiulsad

oops ... sorry .... guilty also :blushing:

So Sincerely:
A Cat Named "Basil"

p.s. must be all the nervous energy .... :blushing:

It's been real JA but is time for you to face the music. The gurney awaits

Will JA give another tv interview tonite? If cruelty is found...will she say in addition to never premeditating his murder that his murder was not cruel?

Prayers and thoughts to all.

I think the Judge has :silenced: her for the time being.

I don't mean to be gruesome, but I believe that Jodi Arias slashed Travis Alexander's throat because he was crying out in agony, most likely begging for her to stop, after he experienced 28 extremely painful knife wounds, and she wanted to silence his cries for her to stop.

She's evil to the core.

Yes, in my mind's eye, I was seeing him begging for his life, and screaming in unbearable pain and misery, "WHY?"....She deserves the death penalty! I have confidence in this jury will say it's extreme cruelty....

Let's see, verdict is in! This doesn't mean that she will automatically get the death penalty though. It only means that she is eligible for the death penalty if they find it's extreme cruelty.

OMG hurry up seal ... everyone is seated according to wildabouttrial

Will JA give another tv interview tonite? If cruelty is found...will she say in addition to never premeditating his murder that his murder was not cruel?

Prayers and thoughts to all.

she can't until Judge says OK...she has been gagged!!!!!:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members