aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yipee! But geeze that was so quick I barely had a chance to react.
Me thinks JA's top is actually jammies from the 70's.

And again, miss JA is trying to yak yak yak to Wilmont while the jury is leaving instead of watching them. It's like to her they no longer matter in her future. Seems to be not as intelligent as the testing says she is.

Dr. Drew will have juror #8 on his show tonight.

Thoughts going back to Juan Martinez and Travis' family especially as they are about to give victim impact statements soon...

Are we going to be graced with yet another post verdict interview?

I sure hope so...or morose tweets would be fine as well. Only because I am hoping that she will show some sign that she is (finally, possibly) feeling the weight of her miserable future....(unlikely I know).

The jury doesn't really need any more testimony to convince them that JA deserves nothing less than death but it'll be good for the family to say what they want to say in court. I can't wait to see JA be even more humiliated for all the world to see.

For whoever asked for a link upthread, I don't watch on FOX, here is where I watch

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming

Also if you go to the 1st page of the blog, there is a list of all of the links, quite useful!!! :seeya:

Thank you so much! Had a moment of panic. :scared:(favourite new smiley):scared: I didn't even think of that.

Unanimous ... Wow.

I'll have to be studying up on Mitigation Phase. I can't image she has too much going in her favour, tbh.

She looked like she just couldn't be bothered. DO we know if she is still in hardcore custody in the jail? Her wheels were already spinning on what she could do to delay this.

I thought she whispered to JW that they won't look at her. I could be wrong let's hit rewind.

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: CRUELTY PROVEN !

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: Thank You Mr. Martinez !

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: Thank You Jury !

:please::please::please: There will be JUSTICE for Travis !

Are we going to be graced with yet another post verdict interview?

Nope!!! The Judge issued a gag order on Jodi!! No media is allowed to interview Jodi until the Court Order has been lifted!!!

So, we now have one more time to wait while they decide LWOP or death, right?

No. tomorrow we start a new phase. Then the jury decides after that if she gets life or death. If they say no death, The Judge decides LWOP/ LIFE.

Has the Judge ruled on whether or not to allow the victim impact statements to be taped or not?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member