aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a picture of Travis looking in the mirror? Is thst true and was it posted here?

Tomorrow: 10:30 a.m. Jodi time, Mitigation (Penalty phase) begins.

JVM interviewing Cane Lady..... I rest my case.

Still not sure they will all agree on Death. I could go with DP.

Wonderful result.

I`m off to bed, 11.15pm here.......but so pleased with this verdict.

Prayers for the family for tomorrow.......

@wildabouttrail says Jodi actually looks pretty happy .. she's probably excited because she'll be able to speak again ..

We all know that JA admitted that she had a thing about wanting to photograph in the mirror, I think that she slit his throat at that mirror and we will never know if she had a straight razor either. She mentioned him shaving; how Do I know she didn't use that to slit his throat? It's always been a question for me. I haven't seen all the crime scene photos so are they ragged cuts like from a serrated knife? I think that WAS testified to that it was most likely a serrated edge correct? That rules out a straight razor...Am thinking out loud here. I believe he stood there in front of that sink and I believe that he DID see her behind him and knew what was happening. I hope the Jurors come back with PROVEN. And then we go into the Penalty Phase.

I don't know of any testimony that the knife edge was serrated, or even hints at it.

As far as where his throat was cut, the prosecution believes it occurred at the end of the hallway, on the carpeting, due to the voluminous amount of blood there. If it had been cut at the sink, he wouldn't have made it past the sink.

Congratulations to the jury for today's unanimous decision! :)

yes!!!!!! Cruelty!

oh thank goodness!!

will have to watch juan tonight and catch up............thank god for croakerqueen and tawnidilly..........their uploads to utube have saved my sanity throughout this process

see everyone tomorrow :seeya:

bless the alexander family...........

sweet, the karma train is rolling over Jodi!!!!!!!!!!!!! crushing her!!!!!!!!!!!! one wheel at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict she gets death, jmo

sorta like your stinkbug ..... once hubby gets home :floorlaugh::seeya:

Cruel. What can she say that will save her life? I can't think of anything.

My nerves are getting ragged, this is like torture..come on just do it. She guilty, she was inhumane and cruel just do her now, not later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly