aggravation phase #9 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me get this straight, Sandra Arias is not going to speak on behalf of her daughter, but they're hauling an inmate in so she can? Unbelievable.

I'm not as confident as some here that she will get the DP. I think there's a 50/50 chance. JA is an evil, evil, evil woman, but having said that, I wouldn't want the responsibility of what to do with her life. I think there's a chance this jury could hang on this and they end up having to seat another. :twocents:

It's a strategic move on the part of the Defense although I can't figure out what it is! Sandy would love to beg for her daughter's life.

Did you catch that yesterday when JM sarcastically referred to Geffner as 'the hired gun'?? Nurmi wanted wanted so much to put up a fuss!!

:floorlaugh:

Nurmi couldn't since that name was from a Judge describing Geffner in a legal document from another case!:floorlaugh:

Now, go back and watch Dr. Horn's face. Clearly, he got some gratification our of JW being overruled a million times. It will make you feel better. :seeya:

He's so cute, I think he gets better looking every time I see him. :giggle:

Can someone tell me the name of the ex-inmate who will take the stand for J? TIA

The Judge said 10:30 a.m. Arizona time but now some say 10:00 a.m. Better to be ready by 10 AZ time!

But then there's that pesky little Arizona courthouse time zone :scared::scared:

after the casey anthony "circus" this trial has been refreshing. only in the fact that the jury was not manipulated or swayed to believe jodi's lies. the case itself has been heartbreaking.

I know it's a serious case.. but Dr.horn made me laugh out loud when he waited for JW to object then turn his head and waited for the judge to say overuled and he turn his head to JM and answered and it happened a few times...

Do we know if Mom Arias is going to speak for JA or is everyone just speculating she will not?

I have to commend her for being there for JA at all. I'm sure a part of her is horrified, and a part of her is now relieved.

If I were the killer, I could not want my family involved. I would think it too difficult for them, and I really would not want them having any knowledge.

I imagine no matter JA's relationship with her family, her mom is still upset, whether you see it or not, this is still one of her children. She has to have been horrified, even if something was expected to land JA in jail. She has to be relieved that JA will no longer be that kind of worry. It doesn't end there, she has to worry about JA in jail and if JA will be harmed or cause more harm. She has to worry about her community and their response to her. The list is endless, so I don't see blaming the mom for anything.

how can CKJA mother explain away the manner in which her daughter killed Travis alexander. CKJA was a booty call and she knew it. he never promised her marriage.CKJA said so herself they both had moved on and Travis Alexander was looking for a wife and it was not CKJA. look at the maury show and jerry springer show .booty call got pregnant. dna test and the person is not the father. sometimes the female had like more then 4 bootycalls relationships and after testing all the men none is the father... but so far I've not seen one of them kill their bootycall man.

I'm guessing Martinez gets to question any character witnesses the defense calls?

Do we know if Mom Arias is going to speak for JA or is everyone just speculating she will not?

I have to commend her for being there for JA at all. I'm sure a part of her is horrified, and a part of her is now relieved.

If I were the killer, I could not want my family involved. I would think it too difficult for them, and I really would not want them having any knowledge.

I imagine no matter JA's relationship with her family, her mom is still upset, whether you see it or not, this is still one of her children. She has to have been horrified, even if something was expected to land JA in jail. She has to be relieved that JA will no longer be that kind of worry. It doesn't end there, she has to worry about JA in jail and if JA will be harmed or cause more harm. She has to worry about her community and their response to her. The list is endless, so I don't see blaming the mom for anything.

It might sound unimaginable but just maybe her mother will be relieved. There's no rehabilitation that's going to take place and her heart might be just too drained and tired to keep up with Jodi.

There are many parents who give up at this point and she might just want everything "Jodi" to be over.

The Judge said 10:30 a.m. Arizona time but now some say 10:00 a.m. Better to be ready by 10 AZ time!

What JSKS said is at variance with the official Court Calendar date/time of 10:00 a.m. AZ Time today.

One of her staffers should have changed the time on the calendar, but didn't.

It's either that, or JSKS misspoke.

I've seen this a couple of other times earlier in the trial. Each time the schedule played out as per JSKS' orders, not as posted on the website.

10:30 is a safe bet, as they often begin late anyway.

me TOO, especially since he didn't want his face shown when he testified before! this puts him front and center, defending her.

darryl's a moron, IMO. he's been completely sucked into the arias vortex.

I wonder if we will see Darryl's face this time or just his hands? Too bad the judge can't ask him if that was his penis in those photos. :blushing:

What JSKS said is at variance with the official Court Calendar date/time of 10:00 a.m. AZ Time today.

One of her staffers should have changed the time on the calendar, but didn't.

It's either that, or JSKS misspoke.

I've seen this a couple of other times earlier in the trial. Each time the schedule played out as per JSKS' orders, not as posted on the website.

10:30 is a safe bet, as they often begin late anyway.

This is one day I'm hoping and praying things go late. I have to work all morning and can't get there til lunchtime and I hate that I might miss the impact statements. :(

If anything ALV has helped future DTs in preparing expert witnesses to not appear as 'hired guns.'

Rule #1: Do NOT mention your lacking retirement fund.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members