Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, RC calls GGS, "Granny", not "Grandma". If that helps. 'Granny' and 'Grandma' sound quite different from 'cousin', I would assume.

I also doubt GGS being there because her story has changed considerably since we first heard it. I still hear "cousin wasn't there", just to clarify.

Did I hear him say Granny wasn't there? OMG! my ears are twitching in anticipation of Debs friend..lol

Ron is really strung out on this tape...tn didn't look so well either.

We need to go back and find out if there was even a routine maintence being done. Was that rumor? I am holding firm that rc wouldn't let anyone in w/o rc being right there..no way, jose.

What is even stranger is that LE interviewed this guy within one hour of Haleigh missing. That proves that someone at the crime scene told them where he lives. It it were total stranger, it may take a little longer. They have to get the company and that person would have to look up the addy.

Le arriving at ac guy house in that short of time is amazing. And they cleared him. And they clear JO. WTH?
Did they take it back with the ac guy as they did with JO. These LE statements are driving me crazy.

I wonder if there was a camera focused on him the entire time the show was on. I know the back people do...be interesting to know if they taped it for prosperity.

Also, RC calls GGS, "Granny", not "Grandma". If that helps. 'Granny' and 'Grandma' sound quite different from 'cousin', I would assume.

I also doubt GGS being there because her story has changed considerably since we first heard it. I still hear "cousin wasn't there", just to clarify.

Gotta listen again, then. I thought he said Granny because TN was talking about her mother being there at the same time he spurted out the utterance.

I will just say I disagree and I listened to the same video that you did, I hear "AC Guy"....and "the cousin was not there"..not Grandma was not there. I think this was an attempt early on by RC to keep the focus off Cousin Joe, the fight and the gun. JMO

Hey Elle, I definitely hear "cousin wasn't there". When TN is talking about the A/C guy being there, Ron jumps in and clearly says the guy name....Jason.

JMO though

How much are we allowed to say or speculate, Grandmaj? Can we say his name if has a record or do we have to have confirmation that he is a bona fide player first? Are we allowed to say the parents (they have been mentioned before)...or I should say his father has and has been discussed.

I have finally found the interview. It's the NG show dated 16 March 09 and it's on Sierra1947's channel. NG asks Teresa about other people in the MH that evening and Teresa explains that the AC guy was there. It's difficult to hear but I'm positive that the name that RC mentions in the background is 'Jason'. I would be grateful if someone could confirm. Start to listen at 7:00 when TN begins to speak. Ron butts in at 7:06.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIdhmJ_uxtg&feature=related

TN says the repairman was there, and I hear Ron say "AC", but maybe I hear that because that is what we have all been saying and reading, ya know? He definitely says "cousin wasn't there" I hear that plain as can be.

We're going to have to take a poll...LOL on who hears jason and who hears AC. There is a big difference in the sound of those two words. It would be nice to have the original tape...but beggars can't be choosers.

How much are we allowed to say or speculate, Grandmaj? Can we say his name if has a record or do we have to have confirmation that he is a bona fide player first? Are we allowed to say the parents (they have been mentioned before)...or I should say his father has and has been discussed.

A person can have a record and have nothing to do with the Haleigh Case. Unless this person has spoken out in the media or has been named as a player by "Mainstream" media we use initials only. 10-4?

And please if this person has been named and the person does have a past..... NO juvenile records. If he was a juvenile at the time of any preceeding it may not be linked or discussed here. Thanks.

TN says the repairman was there, and I hear Ron say "AC", but maybe I hear that because that is what we have all been saying and reading, ya know? He definitely says "cousin wasn't there" I hear that plain as can be.

Has anyone gone back to find the transcript? Although not always accurate it may help and they do transcribe the vids generally on NG. :biggrin:

Thanks Grandmaj. Speculating here if the confirmation is confirmed that the person in question is J.S., he would be a first cousin of ron and not by marriage.

Has anyone gone back to find the transcript? Although not always accurate it may help and they do transcribe the vids generally on NG. :biggrin:
Great idea GM....but remember the last fiasco we had and it is still going on about the bus stop. NG people made an error in the typing and stated that TN said she picked up Haleigh. That has been hard to get past because NG media never corrected the transcript.

I'm still going to try and track it, if it is not too late. Thanks.

My daughter will be home soon and I am going to have her listen and not tell her what I think is being said.

I'm not sure if we were told that the landlord has all of his units inspected annually or if we just speculated that? If the AC man had to go inside to do whatever he does, wouldn't he have made contact before showing up or would the landlord made contact? If he didn't have to go inside, prior notice wouldn't have been necessary. My guy comes inside and cleans everything, then outside to clean the compressor.
My guess is that there was notice sent by mail that inspection for ac units coming on this date. And then also a call just before they arrive. Thats why I think misty had to run to the mh per ron cause he got the call and misty had previuosly been doing clean up over at the sr's place and ron had already gone to work for his alibi. misty calls ron to say he's here, ron talks to the guy and imo either says "hey it's working fine no need to check anything" or told the guy to hurry up for some reason. IDK but imo the ac guy had to be dealt with so that it would'nt be noticed that the mh was empty. Ironically the same reason for ggms to be there. imo These are also verifiable calls before misty turns her phone off.

This is what I hear on the tape as R/TN are being interviewed by NG as she tries to learn who was in the MH earlier that evening:

NG: ...I mean earlier that evening.
TN: ...there was a repairman there, um,
R: J.
TN: my mother

(Italicized - sounds to me spoken simultaneously.)
TN: (continues) was actually...over...that night.

NG tries to review (...I couldn't hear you.) who visited the MH that evening:

NG: ...there was a repairman there. The cousin was there
TN: Yes, Mam.
NG: (continues) who police have investigated. Who else?
TN: My mother came by that night.
R: _?_ cousin.
NG: For what reason?

(Italicized - sounds to me spoken simultaneously)
R: Cousin wasn't there.
TN: ...that was um sometime between 7 and 8 PM that night (Voice noticeably cracks during "that night").

From above:
R: _?_ cousin.
NG: For what reason?

(Italicized - sounds to me spoken simultaneously)

It is the word R says before "cousin" ("__cousin"), that I cannot decipher: either "my" or "the."

It appears to me that during the above interview, when NG refers to "cousin," she clearly means M's cousin, JO.
However, it also appears to me that during the above interview, R knows that NG means M's cousin, and that is the individual who R appears to want to correct NG and TN about.

Awfully sorry for causing this ruckus. :(

I looked at the transcript last night - I should have mentioned - and they didn't transcribe what RC said.

Ok I did the blind test with my daughter she had no idea what we thought was being said.

She listened to each part 3 times.

She heard Jason and she heard cousin wasn't there.

We're going to have to take a poll...LOL on who hears jason and who hears AC. There is a big difference in the sound of those two words. It would be nice to have the original tape...but beggars can't be choosers.

When I first heard that tape, I picked up on it as a name. I assumed cos I came late in the game it wasn't really going to be news to anyone except me. That's why I posted that video for a second opinion. It's difficult to hear it as TN speaks over him.

It's like that Reverse Speech Analysis. Once you think you've heard a specific thing, it's hard to listen with a fresh ear and hear something else. :(

I'm hearing the cousin ... cousin wasn't there also. Referring to JO, I assume?

OK, I have his impressions and he's cleaned up the tape. I can just post a copy of our discussion but where do I do that? Here, where it's being discussed, or in some other thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3