Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking more and more like something happened around this time.

The problem I have is TN always explaining everything that came down that night even as far as knowing about their bedroom door and how they sleep.The video was dated 3-16-09 which was what four days after his marriage and he is appearing with his mommy, who also accompanied the couple to N.Y?

I think he said the name and it slipped out. In fact Elle had said she heard that name x2. We know he referred to J.J. (FDLE) once when in jail recently and while talking with TN. I believe this tape with NG is the second one she was referring to...and in this tape tn explains the ac guy and if she wasn't then there could be a third time it was mentioned. RC was on edge the entire tape, contradicting with his facial and body moves throughout. It is highly possible that he said the name in his effort to explain.

Actually since the thread is back now I will clarify what I meant so there is no confusion on the board. : ) I had only heard JJ( FDLE) used the one time, it was in a jail phone call between TN and RC around-about February 2010 after RC was arrested for drug charges. Then I saw the NG video posted and heard RC saying AC Guy, but never a name associated with it. I don't believe anyone has ever put a name on this illusive AC Repairman and I think there is a very good reason for that. I believe he will be a very important key time line witness to events on the day of 2/9/09...JMO

Pretty significant here. Where does it say the guy was ever in the house. It reads to me like she saw him pull up and talks to rc. My guess is she knows better than to let anyone inside. Did he ever go inside? If rc wasn't there, I highly doubt the guy went in the house.

lol....okay here goes....Misty said he did go into the house but SHE didn't go in with him. During the LVA, not the hypnosis which I listened to 100 times yesterday.

He would have to go inside if he was checking the thermostat and such. I live in Alabama and we have a man come and service our heating and air each season, he fiddles around outside then fiddles around inside too. JMO

Wow! That's what he said! That blows GMS story of the laundry out! So, was TN and GMS making that story up as a cover for something else?:waitasec:

I have listened and listened, and listened again. This is what he says, and says it right after TN again asserts her mother went to the MH with laundry.

Originally Posted by aoibhinn:
In one of the interviews that Ron and Teresa did together, Teresa speaks of the AC man. Ron says 'Jason' in the background.

He left the trailer with or at the same time as Tommy and the kids, it has been said. There is a difference in meaning implied there. I don't know which it is.

Elle1919 responds

I know what you are remembering you, RC was talking about Jason Joliceur, from Law Enforcement.

Whisperer response...This is not correct. The tape was dated 3-16-09. The jason on the tape that Aoibhnn posted with tn and rc is NOT Jason Joliceur as he did not enter the case till about July 2009. It was a different Jason that rc mentioned on 3-16-09.

.....and this is how the discussion got so convoluted. There is a possibility that TWO different Jasons are being discussed. If so, it is significant.

lol....okay here goes....Misty said he did go into the house but SHE didn't go in with him. During the LVA, not the hypnosis which I listened to 100 times yesterday.

He would have to go inside if he was checking the thermostat and such. I live in Alabama and we have a man come and service our heating and air each season, he fiddles around outside then fiddles around inside too. JMO

I'm not sure if we were told that the landlord has all of his units inspected annually or if we just speculated that? If the AC man had to go inside to do whatever he does, wouldn't he have made contact before showing up or would the landlord made contact? If he didn't have to go inside, prior notice wouldn't have been necessary. My guy comes inside and cleans everything, then outside to clean the compressor.

That sounded like "cousin wasn't there" to me, lol. Sheesh, he's hard to understand sometimes.

I want to note that this "J" person would also be a cousin. Jo= Misty's cousin, "JS"=Ron's cousin.

I listened a few times and it sounds like Ron says "cousin wasn't there". I can't make out when talking about the AC man if RC says "AC" or the "J" name.

Didn't someone say the A/C man was the ex-husband of a relative, maybe Aunt K? I haven't read through the thread yet, so don't quote me on this bit.

Originally Posted by aoibhinn:
In one of the interviews that Ron and Teresa did together, Teresa speaks of the AC man. Ron says 'Jason' in the background.

He left the trailer with or at the same time as Tommy and the kids, it has been said. There is a difference in meaning implied there. I don't know which it is.

Elle1919 responds

I know what you are remembering you, RC was talking about Jason Joliceur, from Law Enforcement.

Whisperer response...This is not correct. The tape was date 3-13-09. The jason on the tape was NOT Jason Joliceur as he did not enter the case till about July 2009.

.....and this is how the discussion got so convoluted. There is a possibility that TWO different Jasons are being discussed. If so, it is significant.

Yes whisperer, you are right that is exactly how it got confused. I thought aoibhinn was referring to the jail video because I hadn't yet seen the NG video, when I said I know what you are thinking I was thinking of something different. I don't believe RC say's J in the Nancy grace tape. I hear AC Man...lol.

I think we all hear something different depending on what our theory might or might not be, and not on purpose, our mind has a way of doing that to us I guess. So I don't know. I have been looking for the jail tape between RC and TN all day and Iam driving myself crazy cause I can't find it. maybe i need a nap. Lol

I'm not sure if we were told that the landlord has all of his units inspected annually or if we just speculated that? If the AC man had to go inside to do whatever he does, wouldn't he have made contact before showing up or would the landlord made contact? If he didn't have to go inside, prior notice wouldn't have been necessary. My guy comes inside and cleans everything, then outside to clean the compressor.

Good points. I wish we good question the AC Man ourselves....lol. Right, like that is going to happen.:crazy:

I'm not basing what I hear on what I'd like to hear. I'm basing it on the conversation as it is being relayed. Ronald does indeed mention a name "Jason" in this video. He states that name when discussing the AC guy. However, when his mother is asked to clarify who was there, it isn't when the AC guy is mentioned, or when the cousin is mentioned, it is repeating that her mother was there that Ronald responds "Grandma wasn't there." This is not any theory or formation of a theory; this is what I hear in the context in which the question was asked (by NG), and answered (by TN), and then responded to by someone (RC) who was NOT asked the question.

Awww...elle, don't worry about the jail tape..most of us remember it. I am going to try and see what I can do with the little sound effects I have here. I wish we had the poster who's husband is an audio engineer. Ron mumbles so much. He speaks w/o moving his lips.

Exactly, I've never had an A/C or heater person come to my house who hasn't been inside to fiddle with the thermostat. Even when the components are outside, under the house, on the roof, they always have to go into the house to check the thermostat, at least.

debs, thanks for your ears. If this is so, this is a new ballgame. I still don't think rc would allow any stranger in; I also think he wouldn't let his cousing in either w/o being there. My take on rc is he is paranoid about his place. But if this guy is who I think it is, his memory should be very good since he knows the people.

I'm not basing what I hear on what I'd like to hear. I'm basing it on the conversation as it is being relayed. Ronald does indeed mention a name "Jason" in this video. He states that name when discussing the AC guy. However, when his mother is asked to clarify who was there, it isn't when the AC guy is mentioned, or when the cousin is mentioned, it is repeating that her mother was there that Ronald responds "Grandma wasn't there." This is not any theory or formation of a theory; this is what I hear in the context in which the question was asked (by NG), and answered (by TN), and then responded to by someone (RC) who was NOT asked the question.

I will just say I disagree and I listened to the same video that you did, I hear "AC Guy"....and "the cousin was not there"..not Grandma was not there. I think this was an attempt early on by RC to keep the focus off Cousin Joe, the fight and the gun. JMO

I listened again. I'm not sure about "AC" although that's what he may be saying, but he definitely says, "Cousin wasn't there". I used my headphones and it's much clearer with them.

It's NOT what I wanted to hear, I had no set thoughts about it. Thanks for the backup, elle. :wink:

Debs, he says, "the cousin wasn't there"...Honest.

ETA--I also hear him say the name Jason, after them speaking of the "repairman"
ETA x2--He could have been saying, "AC something" instead of Jason, but I definitely hear "the cousin wasn't there"

It doesn't matter to me anyway, because I don't believe GGM was there anyway. :crazy:

I have a sound engineer on it. He's in a two hour meeting regarding benefits (whee) so he'll get on it when that's over. Since I was just txt'd with "Just kill me now" I believe the meeting is long, boring and only 20 minutes in.

Carp, he was probably fudging anyway! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member