Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say she walked up to the house? Do we have a transcription of this anywhere?

If I believed in DID (Dual Identity Disorder) misty could be used as an example...I might have to rethink this diagnosis. What I thought as delusional with her could be something else entirely.

If the A/C guy was there, as someone stated earlier, there should be fingerprints. If the A/C unit was by the back door or in a little room inside, he probably touched door knobs somewhere, very likely the back door. Once the police were called and at the mobile home, would people (TN and/or AS) be allowed to touch anything inside, such as doorknobs? If not, what if the A/C man said he touched the back door knob but his prints aren't on it but TN's and/or AS's are. Wouldn't make sense unless the knobs were wiped for some reason and touched by them again before LE got there. Really would like to know what the A/C man all touched and if prints were found in all the places he said he touched.

Hope this is okay here because it is about A/C man.

Great Thinking going on here cj! TN should have never been allowed in, but she took advantage of LE being busy and then with her sweater they would have given her professional courtesy. How AS managed to pull it off is beyond me. I am guessing because it was a small town, Officers most likely never had a call like this before...inexperienced.

What interview did Teresa and rc together mention "Jason"? I don't recall. I remember him saying Jason to Cobra, I think. Jason Jolicuer didn't join this case till about the end of July. No link necessary, just need timeframe and a few hints. thanks.

Sorry, Whisperer, I can't remember exactly but I'm almost sure I watched it on Sierra1947's YouTube channel, where I've watched most of the footage surrounding this case. Maybe a Nancy Grace segment. Maybe Elle remembers better. It was definitely a Ron and Teresa segment and may have included some sort of walkthrough of the trailer. Ring any bells?

Sorry, Whisperer, I can't remember exactly but I'm almost sure I watched it on Sierra1947's YouTube channel, where I've watched most of the footage surrounding this case. Maybe a Nancy Grace segment. Maybe Elle remembers better. It was definitely a Ron and Teresa segment and may have included some sort of walkthrough of the trailer. Ring any bells?

Okay...but if it was that one, wasn't that way before Jason Joliceur, FDLE, entered the case? Somehow it was communicated that the AC repair man was a relative of rc's from the very beginning of the case.

I seem to recall from an early report that Misty claimed that she "handed the phone to Ronald" to speak to the AC guy. Taken literally, Misty's statement suggested to me that RC was actually at the mh when said repairman was on site. In Misty-speak, it might have meant that she gave the phone to the AC guy so that he could speak to Ron regarding the "repair".

Given that Misty was young and inexperienced with regard to home maintenance and might not have even known the reason for the contractor visit, I understand the need for the AC repairman to speak to RC. After all, this was Ron's home, and he would be paying for the repairs. Not only am I curious about whether or not the AC guy saw HaLeigh and/or Ron, Jr., but I also have to wonder if RC was there during the repair visit?

Someone probably has already posted this but anyway: Misty called Ron (he was reportedly on his way to work) and told him the AC man was there and handed the phone to the AC man so Ron could talk with him. Ron rents the mobile home so the landlord would be paying for repairs. The landlord had scheduled routine maintenance for his rental properties. The AC man as reported, was there to do routine maintenance, and not to do any repairs. Misty might have been apprehensive about letting someone into the home without Ron knowing about it. No telling what the AC man could see....LOL.

Someone probably has already posted this but anyway: Misty called Ron (he was reportedly on his way to work) and told him the AC man was there and handed the phone to the AC man so Ron could talk with him. Ron rents the mobile home so the landlord would be paying for repairs. The landlord had scheduled routine maintenance for his rental properties. The AC man as reported, was there to do routine maintenance, and not to do any repairs. Misty might have been apprehensive about letting someone into the home without Ron knowing about it. No telling what the AC man could see....LOL.

If Misty called Ron that would answer the many questions about her having her call phone at home with her. Unless she used someone's phone.

The ac guy was hired by the property mgt to service all the properties managed by them. That means this guy would have been servicing the house next door (lattice one). Maybe he noticed something...he would have been around the properties longer.

If Misty called Ron that would answer the many questions about her having her call phone at home with her. Unless she used someone's phone.

Keep in mind, one neighbor reportedly saw the Altima outside during that time too.

There has been a lot of speculation that the AC man could have been the ex-husband of one of Ron's cousins. Could this cousin be the nurse who was with GGMS when she dropped laundry off at the MH? The cousin's ex-husband reportedly works for Arctic Air. I'm aware that another AC man has also been discussed. I'm very curious if the cousin is the nurse who was with GGMS.

What a great point LT. With all the drugs in the house, rc has to be security minded. Maybe when he found out it was a relative, his fears were gone.

There has been a lot of speculation that the AC man could have been the ex-husband of one of Ron's cousins. Could this cousin be the nurse who was with GGMS when she dropped laundry off at the MH? The cousin's ex-husband reportedly works for Arctic Air. I'm aware that another AC man has also been discussed. I'm very curious if the cousin is the nurse who was with GGMS.

LT, when I checked the registry, I saw no sign of her having a license. I know we all believed it but it may be something to nail down once and for all. misty said it was L (please remove name if not allowed) which is the one you are talking about. Life in a small town....my goodness. Wouldn't it be great to hear from this guy? How did this police department shut everyone up? Or is the LE doing it? Could be another force going on.

What interview did Teresa and rc together mention "J"? I don't recall. I remember him saying J to Cobra, I think. JJ didn't join this case till about the end of July. No link necessary, just need timeframe and a few hints. thanks.

I am looking for the audio, I know we discussed it here at WS in detail because it was first thought that the name said was J....but it was J. The time frame was back in the beginning of february I believe. I found more snippets of the jail conversation between Teresa and Rc here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/12/ng.01.html

show date Feb. 12th so the video I am looking for came from around that time.

snip~RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: If they send me to prison and Crystal or Misty had anything to do with it, they`re going to find out because if Crystal had something to do with it, now that she had custody of Junior, Haleigh will be home. And if Misty had something to do with it, you know what she`s looking at -- 114 years.

And J -- what`s his name, j? This is the only thing. We`re not going in front of a Putnam County judge, we`re going over here. Judge Berger is a woman. J said she is going to give Misty the whole 114 years.~ end

Still looking for the video of the tape. if Nancy was playing snippets of it it must be somewhere.

Yep, Elle, I recall rc talking and using the word 'J" and I am sure he was referring to the FDLE officer when he and his mom were conversing in the jail tape.

If J was referred by rc and tn back in February 09, they were not talking about the FDLE person because he wasn't even on the job yet, so it may indeed be the name of the AC guy.

Are you saying there were x2 mentions of the name "J" on separate occasions?

I am looking for the audio, I know we discussed it here at WS in detail because it was first thought that the name said was J....but it was Ja. The time frame was back in the beginning of february I believe. I found more snippets of the jail conversation between Teresa and Rc here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/12/ng.01.html

show date Feb. 12th so the video I am looking for came from around that time.

snip~RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: If they send me to prison and Crystal or Misty had anything to do with it, they`re going to find out because if Crystal had something to do with it, now that she had custody of Junior, Haleigh will be home. And if Misty had something to do with it, you know what she`s looking at -- 114 years.

And J -- what`s his name, Ja? This is the only thing. We`re not going in front of a Putnam County judge, we`re going over here. Judge Berger is a woman. Ja said she is going to give Misty the whole 114 years.~ end

Still looking for the video of the tape. if Nancy was playing snippets of it it must be somewhere.
I don't think there was ever a video call released of Ron and anyone on the phone.

I think Ron was transferred to Putnam on the 29 of Jan.

Elle, no need to find audio. I know that one when tn and rc were talking about the perps who may have taken Haleigh and they mention Jason.

I thought you were saying and referring to a conversation back in 09...and the name Jason being mentioned when tn and rc were giving an interview to NG or another media head and were speaking of the name of the ac guy.

Okay...but if it was that one, wasn't that way before Jason J entered the case? Somehow it was communicated that the AC repair man was a relative of rc's.

Hmmm. I'm not sure.

But I've obviously gotten my knickers in a twist somewhere. :(

But the interview I'm thinking of is with Teresa speaking and explaining something. In the background RC says one word - 'Jason'.

And this has always begged the question to me, why no word from the a/c guy and especially why no word from Aunt Lisa or Leisha? That would be such an easy confirmation from either one, but notice they do not speak up.

I have a few rental houses, and I have never scheduled routine maintenance, I just deal with when renters call with a problem. but that is just me, I have no idea how many rentals the landlord had or has, but usually, to keep cost down, it is on a need to get someone out there basis.

Elle, don't hold the quality of this 25 second snip against me, I did it in a few minutes but it is the part where she "gave the phone to Ronald":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9tBJ_vGzRo

About the time they started searching down near the Shell Harbor boat ramp, I had the incredible notion (based upon this very clip) that Misty (and Ron) got a call from the AC guy wondering where they were because he was at the house. That's how I get past the two stories. It is never that both stories are lies. It's always that every story has a little bit of the truth, with enough lies to try to impugn any truth that might have slipped out the last time.

In this case, we had a story about the AC guy which was cleared by LE almost immediately. He was there, he didn't do anything. The ONLY way that could have happened (in my well-rested [thanks mods] mind) is if HE was there and no one else was, and he called to find out wutupwiddat.

Handing the phone to Ronald has echoed in my ears since August when Misty gave this statement. I think she was telling the truth there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member