Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nonono, she says a relative of Ron's used to work there (maybe still does), not that the guy who came over was related.

Thanks Debs.

.....Had to get my nerves settled down after the quake a few minutes ago....Just another reminder of my location. Earthquakes seem to follow me. I am visiting here for a few days and bam...I am an earthquake magnet....lol

....ok so he may or may not worked for a company at the time. That misty can sure confuse a case, I tell ya.

So far the only direction rc has gone is crystal and her family.
He did not throw JO under the bus when he had the opportunity. He distances himself completely from JO. LE has stated JO was at the MH.

You know I found that to be very odd, especially after all the finger pointing and bad mouthing Misty and Family did about cousin Joe. You would think that Ron would of put him on the top of his suspect list but didn't.

Just like he lied about the fight with cousin Joe. Misty claims she retrieved the gun that Joe supposedly stole from Ron. Then we have TN say Ron had a fight with Joe and Ron denied it over and over. It's almost like he doesn't want to know...or....maybe he already knows?
:banghead:This is another confusing case with a lot of the players being compulsive liars. For Heavens sake a 5 yr old child goes missing and people want to play games with LE.:furious: Something smells fishy to me.

You know I found that to be very odd, especially after all the finger pointing and bad mouthing Misty and Family did about cousin Joe. You would think that Ron would of put him on the top of his suspect list but didn't.

Just like he lied about the fight with cousin Joe. Misty claims she retrieved the gun that Joe supposedly stole from Ron. Then we have TN say Ron had a fight with Joe and Ron denied it over and over. It's almost like he doesn't want to know...or....maybe he already knows?
:banghead:This is another confusing case with a lot of the players being compulsive liars. For Heavens sake a 5 yr old child goes missing and people want to play games with LE.:furious: Something smells fishy to me.

ITA..And it stinks to high heaven...I can't believe come Saturday it will be 11 months since Haleigh disappeared and none of these people have had any real pressure applied to them by LE...IMHO..This is beyond disgraceful...JMO

According to Misty, the A/C guy arrived, she called Ron to let him talk to the A/C guy. That is easily verified with phone records (at least that a call was placed) and confirmation from the A/C guy that he did indeed talk to Ron on the phone. But further, it demonstrates that Misty's phone was in working condition before 6, and that she did not have Ron's phone then, nor did Ron have her phone at that time, which was speculated, also.

Only if she is telling the truth.

If true about rc wanting to talk with the Artic Air Employee, I would like to know why. This was routine maintenance done by the property mgt.

This has always bothered me..not knowing anything about what the ac man saw..would love to know more info on him...

Ten to one, he didn't see Haleigh...
I agree Whisperer,but the lack of info on this man is mind boggling,how he has managed to stay out of the limelight of this investigation.We know nothing more of him now than in the beginning.

This quote is from America's Most Wanted Site. (bolded by me)

"Merchant confirmed that and air conditioning repairman did visit the home at 5 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2009, the day before Haleigh's disappearance, but police are confident he was not involved.

Inv. Merchant said he was questioned within an hour of the disappearance and provided a solid alibi.

Police have not focused the investigation on any individual at this point."

I tried to see on the picture of their trailer where the air conditioner unit is located. It seems like it must be near the back door/ back of the house. The reason I bring this up is b/c the AC man was in the house. I imagine while inside he was checking the thermostat but typically they check the big unit that is outside as well. So it is a high possibility that he did unlock the back door to get to the air conditioner unit-right? If the back door was closer to the unit instead of walking all the way around the house it makes more sense. Maybe Misty didn't realize he unlocked the door and he didn't lock it back. That's a theory of how the door got unlocked "harmlessly".

If that is what happened it is a sad coincedence that the same night an intruder happened to go to that door and it be unlocked.

Have we heard anything about the possibility of the intruder coming in through a window and simply exiting through the back door? I imagine all the windows were checked for forced entry but I haven't seen anything about the windows all being locked. Which brings me to another point....if some windows were left unlocked that wouldn't surprise me since the AC was broke. Maybe they left windows open often to get fresh air in. Just rambling now.

Bumping

I agree Whisperer,but the lack of info on this man is mind boggling,how he has managed to stay out of the limelight of this investigation.We know nothing more of him now than in the beginning.

Merchant says this fella was interviewed within the hour that LE got the call. I also find that very interesting on many different levels. Either there was paperwork laying around the mh with his name on it or he was known to Ron or Misty to start with. Then again, I am not sure the AC man was actually an AC man. :D

He doesnt speak much of the day, maybe told not to do so by LE. Im not sure

just read this. Seems this local( that I wish would come back and post!!) knew the AC Man personally...wow.

Something is up with the AC man. I also read he is related to either Ron or Misty somehow.

Maybe the AC man is also a drug dealer? Did he not talk to RC on the phone? I thought I read he went there with Tommy?

Something is up with the AC man. I also read he is related to either Ron or Misty somehow.

Maybe the AC man is also a drug dealer? Did he not talk to RC on the phone? I thought I read he went there with Tommy?

I think it is a rumor that he was related to Ronald or Misty. In the LVA Misty stated that she could remember the name of the AC company because Ronald had a relative that worked there at one time. , not that the relative was the actual person that came to service the unit that day.

The Bards, who owned and rented many properties besides 202 Green Lane, would have been responsible for the general state of the AC unit in my opinion. It was also stated a page or so back on this thread that several of the Bards properties were serviced that day too, course that could be a rumor too!

He left the trailer with or at the same time as Tommy and the kids, it has been said. There is a difference in meaning implied there. I don't know which it is.

I also would like more info from the air conditioner man. By the way, having someone check an air conditioner in February, sounds strange to me, but I live in Illinois.

Anyhow, I don't think he is connected to what happened except I would like his confirmation which door(s) he used and whether he remembers seeing Haleigh. If he used the back door, then it is possible that it did not get locked. If not, we're back to square 1.

A lot of mobile homes have a central heating and air unit. A lot of people in Florida call the men that repair the units, Air Condition Repair Men. I don't know why we do this but I suspect it's because we run our air conditioners a lot more than we use the heating.

It would be interesting to hear if he used the back door, if he did, did he have to prop it open with a cinder block. Since he didn't have a record was he fingerprinted so they could compare his prints in the house with everyone elses prints that had been in the house? I don't suspect him at this time but they are all valid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487