Air Conditioner Repair Man and Nancy Grace video and transcription dated 3/16/2009.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the interviews that Ron and Teresa did together, Teresa speaks of the AC man. Ron says 'Jason' in the background.

He left the trailer with or at the same time as Tommy and the kids, it has been said. There is a difference in meaning implied there. I don't know which it is.

I know what you are remembering you, RC was talking about Jason Joliceur, from Law Enforcement.

I seem to recall from an early report that Misty claimed that she "handed the phone to Ronald" to speak to the AC guy. Taken literally, Misty's statement suggested to me that RC was actually at the mh when said repairman was on site. In Misty-speak, it might have meant that she gave the phone to the AC guy so that he could speak to Ron regarding the "repair".

Given that Misty was young and inexperienced with regard to home maintenance and might not have even known the reason for the contractor visit, I understand the need for the AC repairman to speak to RC. After all, this was Ron's home, and he would be paying for the repairs. Not only am I curious about whether or not the AC guy saw HaLeigh and/or Ron, Jr., but I also have to wonder if RC was there during the repair visit?

I seem to recall from an early report that Misty claimed that she "handed the phone to Ronald" to speak to the AC guy. Taken literally, Misty's statement suggested to me that RC was actually at the mh when said repairman was on site. In Misty-speak, it might have meant that she gave the phone to the AC guy so that he could speak to Ron regarding the "repair".

Given that Misty was young and inexperienced with regard to home maintenance and might not have even known the reason for the contractor visit, I understand the need for the AC repairman to speak to RC. After all, this was Ron's home, and he would be paying for the repairs. Not only am I curious about whether or not the AC guy saw HaLeigh and/or Ron, Jr., but I also have to wonder if RC was there during the repair visit?

Going to listen again. lol. Anyone else care to listen here is the link: http://www.wftv.com/video/20605182/index.html

I'm wondering about the actual statement of the AC guy regarding him seeing Haleigh at the MH that evening.

Tommy's kids were there and, as we've been told, Junior and Haleigh. That many kids could blur together as far as an unfamiliar male is concerned. Especially if they're running wild all over the place, they're all very close in age and he's concentrated on his job. I wonder can he be sure exactly which kids he saw?

From video....one of RC's cousin's ex-husband worked for the company. Arctic Air

While listening i found the transcription here at WS as well. : Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Hypnosis transcription snip~I stayed at the house because Jr. was sleeping so Ronald couldn’t take him to the bus, so I stayed there. And they come back, Ron had 5 minutes until he had to go to work, um he gave me a kiss, Haleigh a kiss, Jr. a kiss and said he had to go. Then the A/C guy, we were sitting on the porch, um we have this little basketball thing and they wanted me to set it up so I was trying to set it up, but I couldn’t set it up, then I seen the A/C guy was there. Then I walked out of the house and I called Ronald and I said “well, the A/C guy is here” and he said “yeh”, and I gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the A/C guy and my brother was there and we just watched the kids play in the yard and Haleigh was doing great, riding her bike trying to pop wheelies and me and my brother, we just sat over there and watched the kids play.
What time was that?
Maybe about 5:00, I don’t know, probably about 5, I do believe.~ end

The transcription is very accurate, I am reading along.

Just listened to the hypnosis session again. Re: AC guy. Misty mentions that the "AC guy was sitting on the porch". The she says that she "notices that the AC guy is there". She says that she "gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the AC guy".

Sounds like Misty and/or RC were quite chummy with the AC repairman ;)

ETA: After reading Elle's simultaneous post, it's obvious that we all hear things differently - LOL! Much of what Misty says is unclear and difficult to interpret because she doesn't speak fluidly. jmo

Just listened to the hypnosis session again. Re: AC guy. Misty mentions that the "AC guy was sitting on the porch". The she says that she "notices that the AC guy is there". She says that she "gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the AC guy".

I'd say it's more small town familiarity. Folk just don't stand on ceremony the way they do in larger urban areas.

I didn't get that at all but maybe that is just me.

snip~And they come back, Ron had 5 minutes until he had to go to work, um he gave me a kiss, Haleigh a kiss, Jr. a kiss and said he had to go. Then the A/C guy, we were sitting on the porch, um we have this little basketball thing and they wanted me to set it up so I was trying to set it up, but I couldn’t set it up, then I seen the A/C guy was there. Then I walked out of the house and I called Ronald and I said “well, the A/C guy is here” and he said “yeh”, and I gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the A/C guy and my brother was there and we just watched the kids play in the yard and Haleigh was doing great, riding her bike trying to pop wheelies and me and my brother, we just sat over there and watched the kids play.~ snip

sounded like she started to talk about the AC Guys visit and then switched to her and the kids sitting on the porch trying to fix the basketball hoop thing, then she says I saw the AC guy was there, so he couldn't have been sitting with her in my opinion. One thing is for sure. She gave me chills when she said " Haleigh was doing great then". Which signifies to me that at some point in the evening Haleigh stopped doing great and Misty has known it all along! JMO

snip~And they come back, Ron had 5 minutes until he had to go to work, um he gave me a kiss, Haleigh a kiss, Jr. a kiss and said he had to go. Then the A/C guy, we were sitting on the porch, um we have this little basketball thing and they wanted me to set it up so I was trying to set it up, but I couldn’t set it up, then I seen the A/C guy was there. Then I walked out of the house and I called Ronald and I said “well, the A/C guy is here” and he said “yeh”, and I gave the phone to Ronald to talk to the A/C guy and my brother was there and we just watched the kids play in the yard and Haleigh was doing great, riding her bike trying to pop wheelies and me and my brother, we just sat over there and watched the kids play.~ snip

sounded like she started to talk about the AC Guys visit and then switched to her and the kids sitting on the porch trying to fix the basketball hoop thing, then she says I saw the AC guy was there, so he couldn't have been sitting with her in my opinion. One thing is for sure. She gave me chills when she said " Haleigh was doing great then". Which signifies to me that at some point in the evening Haleigh stopped doing great and Misty has known it all along! JMO

Elle, don't hold the quality of this 25 second snip against me, I did it in a few minutes but it is the part where she "gave the phone to Ronald":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9tBJ_vGzRo

I always thought that statement was screwy--I gave the phone to RONALD to talk to the AC guy---isn't it the other way around?

There are two phrases that trouble me to a certain degree. It sounds like to me that she says "I walked up to the house and called Ronald and asked him did he SEE the a/c guy was here?" and of course the part where she clearly says "I gave the phone to Ronald".

I think a valid argument could be made that she seems to have walked into the house and called Ronald, who was in a back room or something, and asked him did he see the a/c guy was there? Obviously that's a tough view for someone who's really at PDM 16.58 miles away.

BUT WAIT! This is Ronald, I forgot, after all he could "see" where JO hid his gun while over the phone with MIsty so maybe "seeing" the a/c guy wasn't such a stretch for someone with his abilities, LOL.

Misty doesn't say that she was anticipating the AC repairman's visit. She begins a statement by mentioning the AC guy, then sitting on the porch, then the basketball hoop for the kids, etc. For whatever reason, Misty places emphasis on the AC man because that is what she mentions first. She doesn't indicate that she and (whoever was there with her) were waiting for the arrival of the repairman. For all I know, the AC man could have been sitting on the porch with Misty because her statement is unclear. As I said earlier, Misty doesn't speak fluidly, so just about everything that the young woman says can have multiple interpretations.

FWIW: I don't believe that Misty was "under" during the hypnosis session. I wasn't convinced the first time I saw the video, and I'm even more certain of this after watching it a second time. jmo

Misty doesn't say that she was anticipating the AC repairman's visit. She begins a statement by mentioning the AC guy, then sitting on the porch, then the basketball hoop for the kids, etc. For whatever reason, Misty places emphasis on the AC man because that is what she mentions first. She doesn't indicate that she and (whoever was there with her) were waiting for the arrival of the repairman. For all I know, the AC man could have been sitting on the porch with Misty because her statement is unclear. As I said earlier, Misty doesn't speak fluidly, so just about everything that the young woman says can have multiple interpretations.

FWIW: I don't believe that Misty was "under" during the hypnosis session. I wasn't convinced the first time I saw the video, and I'm even more certain of this after watching it a second time. jmo

Yes, multiple interpretations can be made.

Bold by me: I don't believe Misty was in a hypnotized state either. Not a chance. JMO I have watched a lot of hypnosis video's and not in one of them does the patient say "wait, I got to back up a little bit" then add a recollection. She sure didn't want to leave the part about the blankets out of her story.

I know what you are remembering you, RC was talking about Jason Joliceur, from Law Enforcement.

What interview did Teresa and rc together mention "Jason"? I don't recall. I remember him saying Jason to Cobra, I think. Jason Jolicuer didn't join this case till about the end of July. No link necessary, just need timeframe and a few hints. thanks.

If the A/C guy was there, as someone stated earlier, there should be fingerprints. If the A/C unit was by the back door or in a little room inside, he probably touched door knobs somewhere, very likely the back door. Once the police were called and at the mobile home, would people (TN and/or AS) be allowed to touch anything inside, such as doorknobs? If not, what if the A/C man said he touched the back door knob but his prints aren't on it but TN's and/or AS's are. Wouldn't make sense unless the knobs were wiped for some reason and touched by them again before LE got there. Really would like to know what the A/C man all touched and if prints were found in all the places he said he touched.

Hope this is okay here because it is about A/C man.

I always thought that statement was screwy--I gave the phone to RONALD to talk to the AC guy---isn't it the other way around?

I've got to see the tape because her rendition is all over the place. Entire story is phoney from what I'm hearing on the clip. Very disjointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member