GUILTY AK - Ashley Johnson-Barr, 10, Kotzebue, 6 Sep 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The article states he’s 41. The other Peter looks to be a teenager.

I'd be careful of assuming that, because there are several with that name and one of them looks like he's in his 40s but he has a picture of his teenage son at the top of his page, so at first glance it looks like the photo is of the account holder, but I don't think it is. And I don't know if it's the same PW that's linked to here already under another account. I think one of the PWs does have two accounts on FB.

I'd be careful of assuming that, because there are several with that name and one of them looks like he's in his 40s but he has a picture of his teenage son at the top of his page, so at first glance it looks like the photo is of the account holder, but I don't think it is. And I don't know if it's the same PW that's linked to here already under another account. I think one of the PWs does have two accounts on FB.

I think you are correct.

Her body has been recovered today. They aren't releasing much else but expect they will very soon after state conducts its autopsy. Very sad ending for my state and especially her loved ones. Lets hope answers are soon. Our law enforcement and searchers did an amazing job on this case so far.
Troopers: Missing Kotzebue girl, 10, found dead
As much as I was starting to feel this is how it would end, it makes me extremely sad. RIP young Ashley.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back