AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how this timeline was developed or what it was based on?

There was a woman missing on the Big Island in Hawaii in the last year or so, a mom. It was weird, she was on her way to work and never arrived. Had nothing bad going on in her life or her past.

Shantina Smiley kind of fits in there..and.. he said one of his victims was mislabled as an "accident"---her son was found on the beach but they said he drowned

Yes, I wonder about those trips he made to Mexico. One thing that struck me as odd in the timeline that the FBI released was his very brief trip to Hawaii. He arrived one day and left only two days later. A few days after that he was in Mexico. Did he kill someone in Hawaii?

Isn't there a hiker still missing from somewhere in Hawaii? Does her disappearance tie in with the time that Keyes was there?

What about that college couple in Virginia that were found shot in their car and had no enemies? I think they went to Morgan Harrington's school? That was really weird.

Maybe he was setting up a cache in Hawaii, so he would be prepared to kill the next time he visited. Maybe he was hiding tools and weapons.

I was wondering if he has a pattern of going on a nice little vacation after he kills somebody, enjoying the buzz, then going back to do whatever it is that he does with the body.

I hate even typing that. This guy makes me want to :puke:

What about that college couple in Virginia that were found shot in their car and had no enemies? I think they went to Morgan Harrington's school? That was really weird.

There are a bunch of Virginia-area crimes that fit that pattern, starting about 20 years ago I think. Parkway Killer, maybe?

It's really hard to rule anybody out.

I was wondering if he has a pattern of going on a nice little vacation after he kills somebody, enjoying the buzz, then going back to do whatever it is that he does with the body.

I hate even typing that. This guy makes me want to :puke:

Good point.

Anyone know how long Keyes and the woman he lived with, were together? I can't help but wonder, was she home the night Keyes had Sam in the shed?

Could this have been the one that was determined to be an accident he was talking about?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58419&highlight=2007

NY - Edward A. Ratynski Jr., 53, South Fallsburg, 13 Dec 2007 - Fell thru ice?
http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...110341/-1/NEWS

11 Jan 08

Armed with an auger, a chain saw and scuba equipment, a state police dive team yesterday continued the search for a missing Goshen native thought to have gone ice fishing just before he disappeared in December.

Edward A. Ratynski Jr., 53, was reported missing Dec. 18 from the South Fallsburg boardinghouse he had moved to recently. He was last seen on Dec. 12.

How can criteria be determined to identify and/or eliminate missing victims?

I don't have faith in the locations of the timelines because he could have rented a car and driven 500 miles. I pray that he left a list on that paper and that the writing on it can be recovered.

sooo frustrating

Methodically planning a murder to not get caught and sexually assaulting at least two of his female victims that we know of, doesn't really go hand in hand if you know what I mean.

Not sure if he used condoms when he assaulted his victims but you would think DNA would tie him to the crime if the bodies were found like in the case with Samantha.

I would certainly think Keyes DNA has been added into CODIS by now and it would be interesting to know if any hits have been returned. Hopefully other unsolved crimes can also be linked to Keyes this way also.

JMO

JOE-- Since Samantha's body was placed in the icy, frozen waters, I'm not so sure Keyes DNA would've survived those cold temperatures. I could be wrong

Has anyone looked through the UID forum to see if there are any females who were violently sexually assaulted that possibly match up to the dates/locations?

Cared about his reputation, yet enjoyed watching people suffer?

The other thing I am scratching my head over. He's been successfully killing people and avoiding detection for years. But after he killed Sam, he demands a ransom via text message from Sam's phone. Then used her ATM card to make the withdrawals. If you're trying to avoid detection, that seems like a pretty dumb thing to do.

I can only assume, at some unconscious level he wanted to be caught.[/QUOTE]

I agree. This wack-job probably got tired of flying under the radar for years.

And wanted to make it a chase game with LE

I think it was pretty obvious he wanted the LE hounds to be released

I did'nt want this psycho dead Now LE will have to continue solving many cold cases, spend lots of money, time and possibly Keyes was behind those murders, but now we'll never know for sure

Seems, Serial Killer Israel Keyes, who murdered Bill and Lorraine Currier(VT) had family living in Indiana. - Worth a check, imo...

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-801944
Terry and Darleen Anderson, where murdered in their home in Mongo Indiana in LaGrange County on Oct 21, 2005.

(From the article )
The pastor said Israel Keyes attended again after a bank robbery. He then visited his family when they were living in Indiana. Keyes' mother and sister then relocated to Wells, TX, with the rest of the church.

bbm

The Keyes family lived in the Harlan/Grabill area, just an hour away from Mongo. http://www.3riversfood.coop/images/feb10nwsltr.pdf (search for Keyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth