AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you sign up to use Disqus to post comments it's hard to find an available name sometimes, it seems possible someone just tried "coffee" and it wasn't available so they tried "a coffee". Who knows :)

No, I think the person used the name " coffee" but then someone commented and said something like, " well, you are A COFFEE aren't you? " So we are wondering WTH that meant. lol

Not only the ears and jaw line are the same but they said white shoes where found on the floor in the car, there is white shoes in the video of the bank job.

snipped.

I like your bank robbery theory and there is a remarkable similarity in looks, but one thing holds me back. Why transport Keyes back to AK on a simple credit card theft, when an armed bank robbery charge in Texas is more serious. Seems TX would have more interest in holding on to him, unless there's more to the AK charges than we know.

In Alaska there is a girl missing and they know he abducted her. Abduction trumps bank robbery.
Texas has the bank robber off the street, the FBI look after bank robberies and abductions, doesn't matter where he is, it's in the FBI's hands.

Yeah I believe there is more than we know.

I don't follow Sam's case closely~its very complicated. I can pipe in about the rubber band banks, as I call them. I work in a cash profession and roll my 20's into bundles of $1,000 and keep them inside coffee mugs. Hope that helps.
JMO

snipped.

In Alaska there is a girl missing and they know he abducted her. Abduction trumps bank robbery.
Texas has the bank robber off the street, the FBI look after bank robberies and abductions, doesn't matter where he is, it's in the FBI's hands.

Yeah I believe there is more than we know.
Since the access device fraud originated in AK, it's a way to get him back to the state. The bank robbery would tie him up in TX. :moo: I think there's a lot we don't know, and more sealed docs that we haven't seen.

Since the access device fraud originated in AK, it's a way to get him back to the state. The bank robbery would tie him up in TX. :moo: I think there's a lot we don't know, and more sealed docs that we haven't seen.

They can also taunt him, one charge at a time, to take them to Samantha too, given that she probably never left the state.

They are making some analogy to Sammy The Bull Gravano. Snoop was a black, lesbian drug dealer on the HBO show The Wire.

Rap, drugs and talk of snitches, oh my. Seems like a pretty consistent theme in this case. The post I found interesting was the very last one. The net was widening and more people were being pulled in. Drawing a parallel to what may be happening here.

Plus darn it, the guy lost some good opposing players to jail
icon12.gif

I don't follow Sam's case closely~its very complicated. I can pipe in about the rubber band banks, as I call them. I work in a cash profession and roll my 20's into bundles of $1,000 and keep them inside coffee mugs. Hope that helps.
JMO

It does help. It must be a professional money thing because I'd be hard put to find more than a couple rubber bands in my house, I just don't use them. Either he's fastidious or used to handling large sums of money.

I may have missed the original post if there was one, but did anyone look up records for SK or DT?
When the threads got heated I sort of skimmed A LOT lol

What day did the "reward" reach a high point?

No thief waits a month unless there's a better payout.

IMHO

Post on Facebook saying the FBI/APD are looking for more info on Keyes' truck.

Not sure if this link will work:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...7668_328733013838027_1125987_2079589936_n.jpg

Ahhh, here is a story from KTUU:

Koenig Investigators Release Photos, Request Public's Help
http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-koeni...request-publics-help-20120325,0,1781817.story

Investigators have released new photos of the person of interest in the case, Israel Keyes, and his work truck. Anchorage Police have said that Keyes is the "main player" in Koenig's disappearance.

WOW. Is this a new stance by LE?

No. Apd said that once when he was first arrested. I read that sentence and he quotes as it was taken out of context, to spruce up the piece. Not as a new quote

I wonder if this is from TX or if he is back in AK?

Is it possible he is back in AK and he isn't giving up any info so LE is asking for more help?

I wonder if this is from TX or if he is back in AK?

Is it possible he is back in AK and he isn't giving up any info so LE is asking for more help?

He is on his way back so he may well be there now. I cannot find inmates listed anywhere up there.

Investigators have released new photos of the person of interest in the case, Israel Keyes, and his work truck. Anchorage Police have said that Keyes is the "main player" in Koenig's disappearance.

WOW. Is this a new stance by LE?

Nope. Jmo

The FBI and Anchorage police made a new pitch Sunday for anyone who may have information about missing barista Samantha Koenig to come forward.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/03/25/2390676/police-fbi-seek-info-in-koenig.html#storylink=cpy

This is worrisome. It makes it sound like the connection of Keyes to Samantha isn't what they thought. The public has been begging for more info and now this? A picture of his truck? You'd think we'd have seen one two weeks ago when it was towed in.

The FBI and Anchorage police made a new pitch Sunday for anyone who may have information about missing barista Samantha Koenig to come forward.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/03/25/2390676/police-fbi-seek-info-in-koenig.html#storylink=cpy

This is worrisome. It makes it sound like the connection of Keyes to Samantha isn't what they thought. The public has been begging for more info and now this? A picture of his truck? You'd think we'd have seen one two weeks ago when it was towed in.

Or the DNA tests just came back from the search two weeks ago. Maybe there was hair or even blood in there and Now they need to see where the truck may have been seen to expedite the body recovery. The truck release is not a good thing, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28