AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the picture of them taking that whole shed---I knew it was going to end up like this. :rose:

I'll bet they had a pretty good idea of where Samantha was when they took the shed, it just took a while to get the resources ready to go into the lake.

It sounds like maybe they found evidence in his shed and interrogated him til he spilled his guts.

I just feel like she is not the only one. This guy travelled to and lived in many states. It just proves that you never really know people do you? People described him as a hard working nice guy. He certainly didn't look the type. But what does 'the type' really look like? We never know... I don't know what this world is coming to. People killing for nothing. It's happening everywhere.

The shed. It was said he worked in his little shed. Did he have power tools in that darn shed?

I think a plea is already in the works. The le left out alot of info & probably other stuff he could be charged with on the debit card theft alone. They have him in jail & have most likely been interrogating him while simultaneously working a plea deal with his lawyer. Hoping it won't be a full blown trial. These people have been through enough. Maybe ge accepted a plea in exchange for where Sam's body is.

Well...those people in VT gave LE info and a partial confession and then promptly pled not guilty. So who knows...

I always felt this was random, a robbery gone bad, he wanted Samantha as well as the money, and felt that the other stuff was all red herrings...so basically, a motiveless cowardly crime...JMO

They found something in that shed. If they believe Sam was killed immediately she wouldn't have been in that shed. There was something in there though. I hate to let my mind wander.

Exactly. Maybe he's talking.

He girl..how are YOU??????..

just popped in to read..so sad...I am sitting hear crying my eyes out...But I needed a good cry anyway.

I am keeping my 3 year old grandson from Maryland and we have been to the Emergency Room Twice in 5 Days...He is better..ear infection. Very STessful...

I'm finding it hard to understand why IK would run willy nilly around the country using stolen cards after having committed this awful crime. IMO wouldn't you lay low?

It is times like this where I wish for a real life Dexter. Serious.

I am with you girl....love that show...I have missed the last few Shameless Shows..Gotta watch them when J Boy goes to sleep...I need to get to bed too. But I cant stop reading..

I'm finding it hard to understand why IK would run willy nilly around the country using stolen cards after having committed this awful crime. IMO wouldn't you lay low?

He's obviously a very sick man. My guess is drugs are involved. Drug addicts think of two things...money and drugs. They don't live in reality.

I wonder what goes on in the minds of these sadists? Why did he just rob the other banks, and yet chose to take Samantha while he robbed the CG? (other than the obvious...that she was a beautiful girl.)

:( I'm devastated for the family and our community. Word that its a random crime with no connection to her is even more terrible. Random crazies...not in our town I want to scream. So so so so sad. My teenage girls will most certainly be taking self defense classes, something I should have done long before this. :(

I think he fled Alaska in a panic and obviously was not too bright i.e. using the cards...not sure how they ever would have linked him otherwise, to say nothing of ever found Samantha...

Her poor Dad...I know he did not believe she was gone...but at least he is spared a lifetime of not knowing...so many are not.

Someone asked about cutting a hole in the ice...On the Showtime Show Shameless...this guy went into his fishing shed and tied a block to his feet and he jumped through the hole....I know this is a stupid TV show BUT i think IK could do something like that! and Never Be Seen...

Dear God..Please Bless the Family and Friends of Sam..She is walking with Caylee and all the other poor Souls

They found something in that shed. If they believe Sam was killed immediately she wouldn't have been in that shed. There was something in there though. I hate to let my mind wander.
I think many of us suspected it wouldn't turn out well when LE moved that shed. I'm sorry I don't remember which member pointed this out last night, but it's been on my mind ever since. The temperature in the shed would have been cold enough to preserve remains for quite awhile.

I wonder if we will ever find out the evidence that was found in the shed.

I kind of postulated the other day that the shed was cold storage while he was gone. Didn't have tome to hid the body. Hid it after he came back

I have been off the grid for a few days. So sad to return to this news. It's closure, yes, but of the worst possible kind.

I don't expect to understand Israel Keyes, nor do I really want to -- I do hope they find some reason that he made this leap from skilled craftsman to, frankly, a shoddily executed crime that ended with the death of a girl. How much worse that he put her family through such a protracted trauma.

I kind of postulated the other day that the shed was cold storage while he was gone. Didn't have tome to hid the body. Hid it after he came back

You think he put her in the shed until he returned from his first vacation and then disposed of her when he got home in mid Feb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay