Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you may have jumped to some conclusions, and perhaps a refresh of the TOS here might help.

This is nothing personal, and certainly not anyone's aspergers. We just want to be careful about what is posted here - and that anything purported to be a fact here is well-vetted and verifiable. As posted, someone was arrested already, and perhaps if you feel very strongly, LE is the place to take these concerns. We are simply websleuths.

Just a friendly tip: If you see something suspicious, and you think children are being harmed or that you have evidence in a murder case, you should send the links and info to the FBI. Don't post about it here. We are only supposed to post MSM links or links from LE sources here. Random You Tube videos are usually NOT allowed, but the mods will decide that. It's nothing personal. It's the site rules here. (I'm not a mod, just trying to help clarify things).
MOO.

Just a friendly tip: If you see something suspicious, and you think children are being harmed or that you have evidence in a murder case, you should send the links and info to the FBI. Don't post about it here. We are only supposed to post MSM links or links from LE sources here. Random You Tube videos are usually NOT allowed, but the mods will decide that. It's nothing personal. It's the site rules here. (I'm not a mod, just trying to help clarify things).
MOO.
My thought process was that somebody with more experience and more socially adept than myself would take the reigns and look into this further or pass the info on themselves cause they actually have some sort of affiliation and aren't just some autistic guy like myself doing silly spare time research with no degree. I thought people dropped tips, theories, and discussed cases both ongoing, solved, and cold here and added developments or used threads to reach out to eachother with new information. I made a post about a local drowning in my city that could actually be another victim of Bruce Mcarthur, proving a wider scope than just in Toronto and while it was surely only speculative and no solid evidence it didn't go like this post did. ): I appreciate the friendly tip though!

I've been lurking a few threads recently, and this is one of them.

All I have to say at this point in time is the evidence so far released is horrifying and breaks my heart.

Cases that involve children are the worst, IMO. They are the ones most deserving of love and protection, yet are most commonly preyed upon by sick individuals.

Just checking on Amberly. Like others, Lizzy made me think of the others we follow. Amberly, like Lizzy, taken right from her own home and found near home. Heartbreaking.

Apparently I missed something that has been deleted.

Continuing to pray for Amberly and that justice results.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back