Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SMH. The poor girl was done wrong by all the adults in charge. Everyone knew about his hammer weilding, and bondage predelictions. Yet they left her alone with him there. But it's ok because they gave her the Chinese food she wanted. They suspected something was up with him, yet didn't bother to check out the area he kept going back to,and saying she wasn't there? Notice any tears?
MOO
ITA.
Can you imagine the fear in her young little mind when he approached her that day? No need to scream -- nobody was around.
She may have noticed in times before this day, his little looks at her -- just as assumption, but I'm betting he had his eye on her from time to time.

Pure abject fear on her part -- what is he gonna do to me? Unimaginable. And it lasted for the rest of her short life.
Nothing short of the DP for this monster.

Bumping for Amberly.

I don't get it sometimes. This was a horrible case, that poor child, and then it just seems to sit without news or without proceeding.

I follow a few that are like that. I am not talking about keeping an investigation private, I am talking about where and when are the court proceedings...? And advising the public of those?

Jmo.

Bumping for Amberly.

I don't get it sometimes. This was a horrible case, that poor child, and then it just seems to sit without news or without proceeding.

I follow a few that are like that. I am not talking about keeping an investigation private, I am talking about where and when are the court proceedings...? And advising the public of those?

Jmo.
If the county doesn’t have online access to records it’s hard to know what is going on. I don’t know if anyone has looked into that angle on this case.

Bumping for Amberly.

Jmo.
Grand jury presentation could be months away in capital murder case against Alabama man accused of killing 11-year-old girl

I think it can be months of waiting based on this IMO

I can't see this without subscribing. Thank you for it though--I take it it says something about it being several months?

Some people think grand juries quicken things; I feel the opposite. Preliminary hearings are often within a month or so after arrest, when a grand jury is involved, to me it seems to take forever.

I have no opinion of what is better, but one seems to take much longer than the other. I am following several cases where that is the hold up.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back