Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bringing this from closed thread.

"I agree, unfortunately. It is not victim blaming to point out trends and facts. My parents met over homicides, their careers, one a detective, the other a homocide reporter....unfortunately a lot of sexual predators do take extra notice, or are aroused by, young girls in precocious outfits or makeup. Not the victims' fault in the slightest. But is it a fact, yes it is."

Thank you.

@ab01, sorry didn't see you had just posted near identical shots of the houses too. Great minds thinking alike.

No need to be sorry the more images the better, I just kept trying to describe the property and didn't feel like i could do it properly with words. I hadn't realized you had posted some earlier thx for that!

Bringing this from closed thread.

"I agree, unfortunately. It is not victim blaming to point out trends and facts. My parents met over homicides, their careers, one a detective, the other a homocide reporter....unfortunately a lot of sexual predators do take extra notice, or are aroused by, young girls in precocious outfits or makeup. Not the victims' fault in the slightest. But is it a fact, yes it is."

Thank you.
So what do you suggest?Should all female children/women dress like nuns?That's not going to stop sexual predators.

Suspect charged with capital murder in strangling death of 11-year-old Amberly Barnett

"Barnett’s body was found about 200 yards behind Madison’s home early Saturday, Welden said. Barnett had been reported missing late Friday in the Mount Vernon community of DeKalb County, where she was living with her aunt on County Road 822".

Attached image shows a red line marking 200 yards behind the suspects Home.

ETA I assume this may be the reason it took all night searching to find her body. MOO

Attachments

• barnett case2 200yds.jpg
    barnett case2 200yds.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 195
Well sadly this went down precisely how I expected from.day one. Poor Amberly. Every ..Single . Person . In ..Her ..Life..Failed..Her.. There are no heroes in this case except LE who recovered her body and made an arrest within hours. They are the only people in the story who did the right thing Sometimes I really hate the world we live in.

That's a distance from the house.We don't know if she was concealed, right ?
Fairly certain he was going to 'disappear' her forever.

If he'd been locked up for previous assaults on his girlfriend --AB might still be alive.
That's neither here nor there , still --it's something to think about.

From everything I've read I feel as though AB was a child who understood the decks were stacked against her. I wonder when was the last time she truly felt safe? So many youth operate are cloaked in unease like this on a daily basis.
Still, that possible circumstance is very much separate from the heathen who harmed her. And yet right next door. It's a perfect storm seen too often on WS.
There used to be these emojis - one of them was slamming your head into something. I never figured out how to use them but I always remember Margarita used that one. That's what I feel right now. Rest In Peace, AB.

That's a distance from the house.We don't know if she was concealed, right ?
Fairly certain he was going to 'disappear' her forever.

If he'd been locked up for previous assaults on his girlfriend --AB might still be alive.
That's neither here nor there , still --it's something to think about.

No we don't have that information. I can only speculate that she may very well have been placed in a shallow grave. Or maybe he thought it was a far enough distance that he could come back and bury her when he had more time. All just based on speculation from the distance that he took her from the home. It certainly seems as though he was trying to stage a kidnapping, based on previous statements in MSM about the suv. MOO

It's possible other adults knew Madison was troubled, and had the past with his fiancee, but didn't realize he was capable of harming a child. They might have rationalized it as relationship "drama", and might not have known all of the details.

Respectfully spoken in my best Alabama Texas twang: Awww hellll nawww.

Anyone that was beaten that severely had plenty of visible bruises.

There is no rationalizing any DV, especially at that level, as relationship drama. No ma'am.

And anyone that can beat, choke, kick any human to just short of death is fully capable of harming a child.

Zero excuses.

No we don't have that information. I can only speculate that she may very well have been placed in a shallow grave. Or maybe he thought it was a far enough distance that he could come back and bury her when he had more time. All just based on speculation from the distance that he took her from the home. It certainly seems as though he was trying to stage a kidnapping, based on previous statements in MSM about the suv. MOO
And since LE searched back there they obviously weren't convinced she was kidnapped in that SUV.

This (phones/electronics/etc) doesn’t apply to Amberly’s case. Many have their opinions on children using the internet but unless you are raising kids of this current generation you wouldn’t know what is typical, and shouldn’t place judgement. So many comments about her posts with makeup etc, IMO Amberly nor her mother posted anything inappropriate as far as I’ve seen. Just feel they should be defended. Amberly is strikingly beautiful and that is not her fault.
I agree. The killer and the killer alone is to be blamed.

Emph. mine

Hopefully his girlfriend will testify against him for AB's sake at the trial.
This monster needs to be put away.
Not put away, put down.

I’m sure his public defense will consist of the usual bad childhood, drug use impaired judgement, mental issues, blah blah blah. Get it over with and ship him off to Atmore.

I'm not rationalizing DV.(I actually divorced My ex due to DV. No thanks! ) My post was only to offer possible insight as to how/why the adults responsible for Amberly *might* have let her live next to a violent creep.

Someone asked why. I shared some possibilities.

That's all.

There were/are other photos.
I don't care what photo's there are, that is not why he killed her. I have told my girls for years that you need to be careful what you wear because there are sicko's out there. I was wrong. By telling them that, I put the blame on them. I won't go into detail but I realized I had been sending the wrong message. It was never about them. It is and will always be about the pervert being evil sick human beings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase
Back